courtship

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WANTED...man who will treat me like dirt. Must be big, sexy, and have assholish tendencies. Nice guys need not apply. Lol I might as well have put that ad in the classifieds because I am an asshole magnet. They must get those vibes off me. They are drawn to me like a moth to a flame. Married one infact....how dumb is that? Lol.

Sweetie,

Dont look at it like that. Takers are usually attracted to givers but that doesnt make the giver a loser because he or she is a kind loving individual.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No kidding. A majority of women say they want a prince, but end up picking the toad. I have no sympathy for women like that who whine about it, get the shot, and then trash the guy.
Whoa! :eek::mad: You do realize there aren't many princes out there right?!?! Sometimes the toad picks us and we say yes because we are just tired of being alone. :redface:

We're not all psycho...I've been through a lot of shit...more than I'll ever let on here, but it doesn't give me the excuse to behave badly to others! I open doors for people all the time...male or female, doesn't mean I want in their pants...it's called courtesy. I raised my children to have courtesy also because I wanted them to bring some sense of manners to the table.
36DD, thank God for women like you and all the other parents who rear their children to behave like civilized human beings. You are helping to make the world a nicer place to live.

All we women want is for you to act like a civilized gentleman.
I open doors for people all the time too... but not car doors... nor do I pull out chairs, or put my jacket over a puddle so a woman can walk over it.
You seemed so nice and sensible when you first joined LPSG. . .what happend to you? It's not so much that the quality of your posts has gone downhill as it is that some seem to have become so bitter and hateful. Nobody asked you to act like Sir Walter Raleigh.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it, women who keep getting jerks, keep picking apha males, who have no problem getting women, so they treat women like dirt.

They also have no problem dropping women, so, its a viscous cycle.

Best to go for those soemwhat nerdy sicilian shorter guys in white tshirts.

:biggrin1:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone tell me the correct thread please that would be appropriate that in converse - men who keep getting psychotic women would be...? (other than stupid and bad judges of character). Just curious.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Repeat to repair....repeat to repair!!! Noboby prob knows what I mean by this and I am totally at a loss of how to explain it in writing. Basically, its where you subconsciously try to repair the past by reliving it. Factor in why some women always pick assholes...repeat to repair. Its just a thought...who knows?

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Repeat to repair....repeat to repair!!! Noboby prob knows what I mean by this and I am totally at a loss of how to explain it in writing. Basically, its where you subconsciously try to repair the past by reliving it. Factor in why some women always pick assholes...repeat to repair. Its just a thought...who knows?

This is actually a very common subconscious thought pattern unfortunately.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it, women who keep getting jerks, keep picking apha males, who have no problem getting women, so they treat women like dirt.

They also have no problem dropping women, so, its a viscous cycle.

Best to go for those soemwhat nerdy sicilian shorter guys in white tshirts.

:biggrin1:
Sometimes women just try to see the good in someone and his flaws aren't apparent at first, or if they are...so what? We all have flaws. Sometimes the real character of the man doesn't come out until he is abusive for the first time. No one knows what another goes through unless they have walked in their shoes and I don't think most men would be that comfortable in my stilettos!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I open doors for people all the time too... but not car doors... nor do I pull out chairs, or put my jacket over a puddle so a woman can walk over it.
What? So are you saying you expect me to get my Prada's wet?:eek::biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoa! :eek::mad: You do realize there aren't many princes out there right?!?! Sometimes the toad picks us and we say yes because we are just tired of being alone. :redface:

I can have sympathy save for the one's that do pick toads, get trashed by them and then when a true prince comes along they dog him out. Or did you miss that part of my quote?

I'm not saying all women, but I am sure you know the type of woman I am referring to and she isn't you.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All we women want is for you to act like a civilized gentleman.
You seemed so nice and sensible when you first joined LPSG. . .what happend to you? It's not so much that the quality of your posts has gone downhill as it is that some seem to have become so bitter and hateful. Nobody asked you to act like Sir Walter Raleigh.

Now I'm bitter because I don't open car doors?
I am not civilized because I never pulled out a chair?

I happen to be related to Sir Walter Raleigh... way off topic but true.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I'm bitter because I don't open car doors?
I am not civilized because I never pulled out a chair?

I happen to be related to Sir Walter Raleigh... way off topic but true.
That's so funny...not that you're related but the irony of it...once someone on this site (he's very nice and considerate btw, he just misunderstood me) said I thought I was a "noble woman" who was upset because the peasants were rallying! I, of course, got annoyed, but inside I was laughing because I come from nobility and I'm related to a former U.S. president! Life can be funny sometimes!:biggrin1:

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
get pissed with them then broach an emotive subject. you then comfort them and hey pronto! does help if there is some form of sexual attraction to begin with. sometimes you have to admit she is out of your league/has bad taste, delete as appropriate...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What? So are you saying you expect me to get my Prada's wet?

NO! No, no, no. I would never get my Pradas wet and would not allow you to get yours wet. lol. No. Really. I wouldn't.
Oh...I am so relieved to know chivalry isn't dead after all! Is your coat Prada as well or is it an old one you will throw down for the sake of my Prada's?:biggrin1: