Craigslist experiences?

Jstyan76

Legendary Member
Media
I met a married man on CL about 7 years ago...He had to convince me he had a HUGE cock..that's all I am interested in..When he came to me door I thought oh jeez what is this?...but it was a cold Feb night...He was about 40 yo...short...chubby...handsome face..When he pulled his nylon trackers down..I fell to my knees.....The most incredible beautiful perfect cock...fat thick meaty appeared..His marriage ended....he dated...married again..and we still get together almost every week for an hour....Every time I get between his legs I am hypnotized...a perfect 9"s x 7"s...massive head...nust like grade AA eggs...He has gained weight over the years so sitting on my face could become a problem....or not!
would like to see some pics of him

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's strange to see so many negative responses and bad experiences here. I've had a lot of CL encounters, some of them anonymous one-off hookups, some repeated months or years later, some have become trusted and lasting friends and/or fuckbuddies. The latest one, a couple of weeks ago, was with a guy who made contact though LPSG as well as CL. I honestly can't think of a single really bad experience. No violence, no scams, no bad hygiene, no infections. I'll be the first to declare I've been lucky. The initial e-mail contact is a selection process in itself: if the guy is open and articulate, declares likes and dislikes, answers your questions and tells you something about himself, you're on pretty safe ground.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly, I met a CL regular here. She would get on CL, but I met her here, and she was the best fuck of my life. We were FWB for some time till she married. She recently told me I was the best fuck of her life too. I have been too cautious to meet anyone from CL there though, with all the bots and scammers.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My youngest and one of my most memorable was in Craigslist. He was 19 just out of a LTR and looking for some MFM experience. (I was 52 and he called back. )

I recently (well last year) had a really nice experience with another 20 something guy. He's also called back.

Those good experiences are rare. Most misrepresent themselves and send pix of themselves. .50 lbs ago. Been stood up bunches of times.

For safety I never played with someone I didn't know well without my husband being present. Too many weirdos out there.

CL doesn't usually have a good vetting process but we did use lots of safety precautions.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a few good experiences, but more that seem to want to talk about it and never get together.

Got drunk a few weeks ago and posted for a jerk buddy. Forgot all about it and got no replies.
Opened my email last Monday and a guy from the other end of the state will be coming past my area
this weekend. Don't have a smart phone and only get email at home.

Said he would be coming past later last Friday afternoon. (I got the email at 7:00 pm) Just made an
email deal for meeting tomorrow at 10:30 AM.

I'm feeling good about this guy. Writes well and stays on subject about only jerking together.
Most, after a few emails, say I "may" want to suck it as well. I'm not interested in that, so this guy seems
a keeper so far. Tomorrow will tell.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My youngest and one of my most memorable was in Craigslist. He was 19 just out of a LTR and looking for some MFM experience. (I was 52 and he called back. )

I recently (well last year) had a really nice experience with another 20 something guy. He's also called back.

Those good experiences are rare. Most misrepresent themselves and send pix of themselves. .50 lbs ago. Been stood up bunches of times.

For safety I never played with someone I didn't know well without my husband being present. Too many weirdos out there.

CL doesn't usually have a good vetting process but we did use lots of safety precautions.
This is why I am so careful. I have only ever had meetings with LPSG members, and thus far, have enjoyed each in a different way. I travel a lot for work, and so I find that meeting up with someone I know and have rapport with is safer. Not that I do it all the time, but when I do, and I prefer to have a long term FWB situation, but am not opposed to the one timer if the situation calls for it.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Met a young guy on Craigslist. We had a couple of back and forth messages and I decided to let him come around to mine without checking him out. He was 19 and very respectful. He had a girlfriend but realised that he was attracted to men too, but not men of his own age group. He had sucked a few cocks at Uni and had read about more gay sex, even tried dildos and butt plugs but wanted to try more. He loved kissing and when I rimmed him he went crazy, moaning and saying how great it felt, then he blew while I was rimming him. I got him on his back again and slid into him and fucked him for about 20minutes till he had cum again, then I came in him. We had agreed before that he wanted to fucked bareback if we did it and both had recent results. He left then txt me saying he wanted to come back. we saw each other for about 3 months until he got a new girlfriend. Heard from him a couple of times but he says he is happy with his gf and doesn't want to have sex with men at the moment. But he loves cock and is a dedicated bottom so he will eventually want cock again.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a few good experiences, but more that seem to want to talk about it and never get together.

Got drunk a few weeks ago and posted for a jerk buddy. Forgot all about it and got no replies.
Opened my email last Monday and a guy from the other end of the state will be coming past my area
this weekend. Don't have a smart phone and only get email at home.

Said he would be coming past later last Friday afternoon. (I got the email at 7:00 pm) Just made an
email deal for meeting tomorrow at 10:30 AM.

I'm feeling good about this guy. Writes well and stays on subject about only jerking together.
Most, after a few emails, say I "may" want to suck it as well. I'm not interested in that, so this guy seems
a keeper so far. Tomorrow will tell.

Well, this guy met up with me today as planned. Very nice looking, good personality and such.

We got the cocks out and jerked off together. Never touched each other and timed it perfect to blow our
loads at the same time. It was really hot! I jerked another one out to the memory after I got home.

He is from the other side of Iowa, but has family in this area. We plan to jerk together again, next time he is in my area.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tell us more about what you did with them ,did you have intercourse? Were they able to last long? Maybe they were able to cum twice. How big were they? Do you still have sex with them? Thanks