Crossdressers - Playing Rope a Dope

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen some pictures recently of some very w/e transexuals...nice feminine breasts and very large schlongs. I wonder how they hide the rope?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can answer this one...I know a few Transsexuals and Drag Queens who are hung like a horse. ( sad when you think of it) Anyways. They wear a little thing called a "Gaff". It's a piece of cloth usually made of something heavy weight. It is sewn with small hems on opposite sides (2). They then thread small elastic bands through each hem. Kind of like a waist band. It has excess elastic coming out each end and it is then made into a loop. One for each leg. They pull it on like a pair of undershorts. Once the fabric get to the crotch area, they then push the balls up inside above the penis. There is a pocket there. Next they take the penis and pull it as far back as they can toward the ass. Now they pull the Gaff the rest of the way up. Then pulling the elastic bands up around the hips. This is really tight and hold it all in place till they remove it. Some of them will then use duck tape over that to completely smooth it out. I have worn one of these back in the day when I use to do drag...lol
:tongue:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Altairion said:
I guess I can't say this for sure, but it really sounds like it would hurt...or at the least be extremely uncomfortable, right?

You haven't been to many drag shows, have you? A proper fierce drag queen has neither a sense of pain nor a shred of tolerance for bullshit. Putting on the best performance possible is their only concern.

Orlando_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
I have worn one of these back in the day when I use to do drag...lol
:tongue:
Some how I just can't imagine... What I've seen in your pictures ..as being "tucked" into anything or being hidden...

BTW didn't say this on your swim suit thread and along the same lines as my other comment You're going to put all that into that little suit??

lol

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Orlando_8 said:
Some how I just can't imagine... What I've seen in your pictures ..as being "tucked" into anything or being hidden...

BTW didn't say this on your swim suit thread and along the same lines as my other comment You're going to put all that into that little suit??

lol
Well it is possiable....and have I hidden my stuff away many times......:scared2:
A girl's got to do , what a girl's got to do...lol