Crossdressers - Playing Rope a Dope

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by eyemready, Apr 9, 2006.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

I've seen some pictures recently of some very w/e transexuals...nice feminine breasts and very large schlongs. I wonder how they hide the rope?

2. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can answer this one...I know a few Transsexuals and Drag Queens who are hung like a horse. ( sad when you think of it) Anyways. They wear a little thing called a "Gaff". It's a piece of cloth usually made of something heavy weight. It is sewn with small hems on opposite sides (2). They then thread small elastic bands through each hem. Kind of like a waist band. It has excess elastic coming out each end and it is then made into a loop. One for each leg. They pull it on like a pair of undershorts. Once the fabric get to the crotch area, they then push the balls up inside above the penis. There is a pocket there. Next they take the penis and pull it as far back as they can toward the ass. Now they pull the Gaff the rest of the way up. Then pulling the elastic bands up around the hips. This is really tight and hold it all in place till they remove it. Some of them will then use duck tape over that to completely smooth it out. I have worn one of these back in the day when I use to do drag...lol
    :tongue:

3. chrisung

chrisung New Member

With no disparagement meant...

OUCH

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I can't say this for sure, but it really sounds like it would hurt...or at the least be extremely uncomfortable, right?

5. Chuck64

Gold Member

You haven't been to many drag shows, have you? A proper fierce drag queen has neither a sense of pain nor a shred of tolerance for bullshit. Putting on the best performance possible is their only concern.

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does it hurt ...NO, it does get some getting use to. When you are trying to get in character, you really don't think about your stuff. Just an occasional glance to make sure your showing.:tongue:

7. Orlando_8

Orlando_8 New Member

Some how I just can't imagine... What I've seen in your pictures ..as being "tucked" into anything or being hidden...

BTW didn't say this on your swim suit thread and along the same lines as my other comment You're going to put all that into that little suit??

lol

8. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well it is possiable....and have I hidden my stuff away many times......:scared2:
    A girl's got to do , what a girl's got to do...lol

9. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

The *ahem* financially challenged Transgenders use a cut off athletic sock. I only know this from working in a homeless drop-in center and asking "what's that"?

Draft saved Draft deleted