Cuckold men: submissive in real life?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eyescream, Jan 31, 2010.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

I've come to the conclusion that I need to be with cuckold men. All the guys I meet are dominant types that won't let me see other men.

So I've got a question: are all cuckold men generally submissive in all aspects of life? For example, do you wait for the woman to initiate moves, ask you out, etc.?

Or do you just take a passive stance when it comes to tolerating your woman's promiscuity?

2. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

I think guys generally get submissive to guys with larger dicks because of instinct more then anything. They realize they are "inferior" in some primal way and want to do their part to help humankind evolve by letting a man with a bigger, superior penis impregnate his wife and then raise the man's children.

Of course it doesn't really play out like this, but that's where the instincts and feelings come from.

3. jasonc28

jasonc28 New Member

Albums:
    hi there eyescream pleas private message me i have alot of info for you

4. small9

small9 New Member

Yes, I am anyway. I am in a cuckold relationship and I tend to be submissive in everyday life as well.

5. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bullshit. There is no altruism in evolution.

I am not submissive to large cocks, I am submissive to a dominant woman. A Domme that I respect and desire to please can have physical experiences with a big cock that my smaller dick cannot provide for her. When she lets a big cock fuck her, it is just that; a big cock. In that respect, it's no different than when I use one of her big toys on her: a man fucking her with a big cock is a big cock and nothing more.

She gets to enjoy larger men on occasion because--as a submissive--my goal is HER pleasure; I want her to enjoy herself. Of course, I love to watch/hear/help her get fucked by a larger cock so seeing it happen or hearing about it later gets me off too.

Submissive in all aspects of life? Hardly. Just because I have a small(ish) cock doesn't mean that I don't have an A-type personality. I am quite the normal man in that I have a competitive drive like a sumbitch, am not afraid of speaking my mind and standing up for myself, and make the first move when dating women. I won't say I'm cocky, but I am definitely not submissive in all aspects of my life. Just because I submit in the bedroom doesn't mean that I'm a pussy in the rest of my life. If you ever met me on the street, you wouldn't think that my sole goal is submitting to a sexually aware, confident, dominant woman. You'd be surprised how difficult they are to find.

#5 shr1125, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Well said, shr1125.

To the OP - read what he wrote. Just because I guy is submissive in the bedroom does not mean he will necessarily want to be cuckolded or want to share you. I am not suggesting that what you seek is not possible, just that you may want to be open to all the combinations of in-out of bedroom personalilities to find exactly what you seek.

7. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
    hmmm
    i would think yes
    but im not a cuckold :)

i am very dominant and also am in daily life (not an asshole,i just dont liked to get fucked around with)

8. avg_joe

Gold Member

What is cuckhold? I don't need a relationship for now. Being a single gives me more freedom and power than getting into a relationship, which has a lot of drama. By the way, I hate drama.

#8 avg_joe, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  9. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm more of a dominant person but I don't see why you a man would be happy, if his significant other was out sleeping with other people. Thats what most relationships are, being exclusive.

10. thebeast1

thebeast1 Member

Albums:
    From what I've seen a lot of men that are cuckold are often successful and dominating personalities outside of the bedroom and extremely submissive inside. I think in a wierd way that is what really turns them on. The fact that they are Type A outside and then get to watch someone please their woman like they cannot.

Unless your talking about someone that is an advanced cuck and then it seems like that lifestyle can carry out of the bedroom. The individuals who get feminized, placed in chastity etc, that seems to carry outside of the bedroom and changes their personalities. If you read some of the stories, the really advanced cucking is some crazy shit lol. Some of those poor guys castrate themselves, go to thailand and have their penises cut off, get placed in chastity devices and aren't allowed to have their wives for years at a time, wear womens clothes, work longer hours to spoil the wife etc. To each his own though, and I think reading about it is a big turn on for me.

11. thebeast1

thebeast1 Member

Albums:
    I'm a more dominant alpha male as well. I didn't understand it at first. Just from reading about it, it sounds like it is the thrill of it that keeps people doing it. All the emotions (jealousy, envy, anger, denial) that are all powerful. Some people that do it really get into it.

As far as the relationships go. I think for the extreme cases its a case of soulmates but the male recognizes he can't satisfy his partner sexually, and gets sexually aroused by others doing his job.

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Is it? Where is this defined, or are you just buying into imposed expectations without deeper introspection?

I ask only because I know many MF couples who cuckold or swing, many FF/MM/MF couples that are open or play together, and many MF/FF/MM couples who are monogamous.

It seems to me that relationships are about two people doing that works for them within the confines of their jointly established rules and boundaries, understanding that what works for them may or may not work for anyone else, as irrelevant to their relationship as that may be.

13. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can understand swinging where both partners are involved, but what I got from the OP was that she wanted to engage in her own other relationships with other people.

14. vlls

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The latter. I have cuckold fantasies that I share with my gf but in other aspects of my life I'm quite in control and definitely not a pushover.

Then again I'm not that much into the whole humiliation part of cuckolding. It's more about watching my gf get fucked and sucking some fine cock myself :)

15. Jojo51623

Jojo51623 Member

You are probably best finding cuckold men online. I don't think many men are gonna admit right away to you that they would wanna share you and be in the cuckold role.

16. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I guess I've been a "cuckold" (although neither I or my girlfriend used that term, which seems a bit Chaucerian), and I guess I would mostly agree with shr1125. Basically I am just totally in awe of female sexuality, and I hate to see it confined or stifled in any way. And I'm realistic enough to accept that there are some guys out there who are just plain hotter than me, so I would want any girl I love to experience the thrill of being with those hot guys, if they wished. Since I'm somewhat attracted to guys myself, I suppose I can more easily see things from the perspective of a girl who gets turned on by hot guys with big cocks!

At the same time, I grew up and have lived in places where signs of passivity, especially around other guys, just didn't fly ... so I tend to be pushy and even a bit confrontational "on the street." But in private I can relax and just appreciate the joy that a hot guy can give to the girl I love.

17. cuck4you

cuck4you Member

I would

18. eyescream

Gold Member

It's great to know guys like you exist. The challenge is how to locate you in a crowd.:redface:

19. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Just go out and exude a bit of sexual energy ... we'll be the ones hypnotically drawn to you!

20. hard2swallow

hard2swallow Member

Albums:
    Yeah! Very well put. I'm bi, and totally open to sharing my wife with a hot guy, with no need of doing "gay" stuff in front of her, which would freak her out. We have a very unequal relationship, and she's the dominant one, even though I'm good looking, hung, and masculine. But I wish she'd actually be MORE dominant, to the point of rigidly denying me sex, pegging me, and fucking other hot young men, preferably in front of me. I just have to hope her libido comes back and convince her I don't want to fuck other people, and won't be jealous after she comes home sticky. I just want her to have fun and explore a little.

Draft saved Draft deleted