Cum Eating Poll

Do you like the taste of Precum and/or Semen?

• I like the taste of Precum ONLY

Votes: 90 20.3%
  • I like the taste of Semen ONLY

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • I like the taste of both Precum AND Semen

Votes: 312 70.3%
  • I DISLIKE the taste of both Precum and Semen

Votes: 28 6.3%

• Total voters

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you like the taste of fresh cum in your mouth? Yours, or someone elses?
I didn't make a selection in your poll since, I was unable to use any of the selections completely. Most of the time my own precum and semen are good tasting to me and with many of the men who I have given blowjobs to this is also the case. There are times though when my cum doesn't taste as good. Sometimes it has a bite to it that slightly burns my tongue, this has also happened from other men who have shot off in my mouth. I had one long time friend who usually was good tasting, but sometimes it would be a little bitter and I found that there are several men who have a bitter taste to their semen (although several others have a sweet taste).

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't make a selection in your poll since, I was unable to use any of the selections completely. Most of the time my own precum and semen are good tasting to me and with many of the men who I have given blowjobs to this is also the case. There are times though when my cum doesn't taste as good. Sometimes it has a bite to it that slightly burns my tongue, this has also happened from other men who have shot off in my mouth. I had one long time friend who usually was good tasting, but sometimes it would be a little bitter and I found that there are several men who have a bitter taste to their semen (although several others have a sweet taste).

Good point. One can certainly have discriminating taste for cum.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though some do have a bitter taste, if I'm turned-on enough to have that cock in my mouth, then it seems to taste just fine!

It's also something I've come to (no pun intended) in the last few years. Now, I actually fantasize about it, something I haven't done since my first blowjob when I was 19.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only tasted my own. I love the taste of my own precum. My semen doesn't taste bad. I can eat it, but I don't like it like I would a good food.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have to agree with "Jovial." I have tried my own stuff and much prefer real food. But I did have to check myself out.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I refuse to let perfectly good semen go to waste and tell whomever I'm with to only come in my mouth. being excellent bottoms, they comply.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Syddy,

Must we consistently have the same taste...for everything? LOL!!!

I do enjoy my precum, but absolutely will not eat my own cum. It tastes horrible and the smell of it will make me vomit.

However, I love to get a hot load in my mouth and swallow it down. Sometimes it happens at a point where I can't get the rhythm just right and I'll have to hold it in my mouth before I can swallow; but I love to just swallow it as soon as the guy shoots. It tastes better when it's hot.

Okay, that was hot for me to write. I have to go masturbate now.

D

deleted20132

I have tried to eat both my precum and my cum, and must say my precum is better. Nothing wrong with the taste of my cum, its just sticky. Thats what keeps me away from it.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I refuse to let perfectly good semen go to waste and tell whomever I'm with to only come in my mouth. being excellent bottoms, they comply.

Yes, master. You can't seem to understand the concept of equality.

My percum is sweet but my cum is a little tart.

What are we talking about candy?

I love the taste of both, immensely. There's something spiritual about swallowing a loving partner's cum. It's another way to connect.

Spiritual. :confused:

This topic is so gross. Cum's a body fluid not some kind of cool food. The next topic will be how delicious nose mucous is. :eek: