Cum Load Increase

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi
Firstly, thanks WangerOver! much appreciated. I must do a more recent video, Ive made so much progress recently and am way better than those now.
robert; I havnt read that book. Ive never heard of the separation of the two events, and would be interested to read it. Il get it!
X

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Danny, thanks for the "proof." I think a lot of your distance is probably your technique, too. Obviously, the kegels have paid off!

Have you ever read the book "The Multi Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams? I think you would enjoy the book. It was recommended by someone here on LPSG for me to read. A lot of the book is about controlling your orgasm and your ejaculatory orgasm which are two separate events.

I just found this. I'm going to consider reading the book though.
Male multiple orgasm

I'm willing to do anything I can to make my penis harder, more erect, and with bigger loads. I just can't get enough info. I think that in the past I've done the exercises the wrong way. I think I need to focus on intensity versus quantity.

brasigringo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always produced a lot of pre-cum, now with a daily dose of zinc my pre-cum is thicker and leaks like a faucet when I'm hard....never let a drop go to waste :)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just wanted to add my two sense on this...

I cum alot.... and I mean alot... i JO or have sex at least once a day... and on a whim i just measuered my cum... 1/4 cup; overflowing. and that is my average. It sucks.... I always have to clean up a HUGE mess, and some times condoms break after I shoot... be happy with a little less and then think about having all the extra all over all of your sheets.... all the time;:cool:

i have been taking L-arginine and now i cum like you do....overflowing and i stay semi-hard alot.....i have to jackoff each day or i have a big boner pushing through my pants.

D_SadWrens18

Just Browsing
Media
I take a multi vitamin and two lecthin pills a day. I was gonna try the volume pills or sieminx or something else. But for a month supply 60.00. But it is good to stay off pop, and lecthin does help. I have tried extenze and maxsize pills to increase size and cum, I didnt much result and took them for a while. If I could afford volume pills and take lecthine. I think anyone could shoot a big load taking lechthin and not drinkin beer or pop. But those volume pills are supposed to be number 1 for results. BUT IS DOESNT HELP MY WIFE WONT LET CUM ON HER FACE OR IN HER MOUTH!!!!

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If your wife won't let you cum on her, then fill up her vagina and eat it out so that precious load does not go to waste! she might get jealous and ask for it then?

B_Kumquat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Drinking alot of water increases your sperm count. Also, if you don't wear underwear under your pants, that helps too.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i havnt come in a while, like a week or so... then i can shoot like 4 feet literally...i dont know if theres more, but it shoots further

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what i like to do is mix some flour and water and keep it by the bed. Then when Im gonna cun, i splash it on my wifes face. Just make sure its a little warn so no one catches on.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This time of year, going into cold season...

It never hurts to try Zinc. Zinc in some men tends to build up more fluids.

The more important side....is it builds your antibodies up bigtime, to fend off colds.

Zinc Losenges pretty much knock the shit out of sore throats.

I take 500mg of Zinc to ward off bugs and flu bugs.
Providing you can take Zinc...... it's a safe cheap try, available at your local grocer.

The single most thing that can increase your volume, is Foreplay. LOTS of foreplay and Edging can build the fluid quickly.

The other thing you can do, is buy a prostate massager such as an Aneros, or similar...and wear it all day... You'll be dripping or oozing for most the day... building that fluid. YOu'll want to pop like crazy...but hold, until your ready to release with the loved one of your choice.

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i took L-Arginine, L-Histidine and zinc before and upped my loads by a significant amount. i was also a lot hornier. you can find out about the functions of these aminos in wikipedia. there's a lot of hoohah about what actually works, but i think the nitric oxide production and stimulation of endocrine system helps. taking chinese yang tonics also helps - jin gui shen qi wan for example. but if your body doesn't need it, you're just going to burn yourself out. i agree with fri2219 and my recommendation would be to eat lots of leafy greens and live a healthy lifestyle.

one more thing: i read the book "the multiorgasmic male" by mantak chia, and practiced his daoist jing saving technique. it allowed me to have multiple orgasms, and after about the 10th "dry" orgasm, i'd let rip and basically drop a large omlette all over my partner. it was pretty intense but takes a lot of work to get it right.

onedoork

Just Browsing
Media
I cum a huge amount too, and it is a blessing and a curse. It's not just a large amount, but it shoots out really hard and really far. It does make a huge mess, and i've learned early on to only jerk off in the shower. And generally, once a guy sees how much I cum, they never wanna swallow my load.

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dudes! I hear all this herbal supplement stuff, l-arginine, zinc, staying hydrated etc, but no one is talking about prostate massage! That is the way to get max jizz. your jizz is only like 5% sperm. What you gotta do is increase the rest of the fluids. Start with stimulating your prostate.

And for the record, I am the most dehydrated SOB out there and I cum A LOT!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And for the record, I am the most dehydrated SOB out there and I cum A LOT!

I'm with you. I cum the same, with having 3 cups of coffee in the morning, no water (other than perhaps at a work lunch) all day... throw back a bunch of drinks, and have sex with loads no different than if I drank a gallon of water everyday.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Is this multiorgasmic male book available for download anywhere in pdf format?

Also, keep in mind guys, all zinc supplements are not created equal! Zinc gluconate (the type of zinc you're getting at drug stores) is not very highly absorbable and must be taken with food or else it will make you nauseated.

Zinc asparate or zinc picolinate (my favorite) are far better. I am able to take zinc picolinate at night before I go to bed on an empty stomach even, and it far more of it actually makes it into your system. I get NOW zinc picolinate 50mg caps from iherb.com for like 5 or 6 bucks for 100 or 120 caps.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
i took L-Arginine, L-Histidine and zinc before and upped my loads by a significant amount. i was also a lot hornier. you can find out about the functions of these aminos in wikipedia. there's a lot of hoohah about what actually works, but i think the nitric oxide production and stimulation of endocrine system helps. taking chinese yang tonics also helps - jin gui shen qi wan for example. but if your body doesn't need it, you're just going to burn yourself out. i agree with fri2219 and my recommendation would be to eat lots of leafy greens and live a healthy lifestyle.

one more thing: i read the book "the multiorgasmic male" by mantak chia, and practiced his daoist jing saving technique. it allowed me to have multiple orgasms, and after about the 10th "dry" orgasm, i'd let rip and basically drop a large omlette all over my partner. it was pretty intense but takes a lot of work to get it right.

I am not 100% sure but I think that the L-Histidine increases your histimine production and histimine is required for orgasm. Yes, I know the spelling is different but I read that is what L-Histidine does. BTW, Anti-histimines are from the devil! Avoid them like the plague. They will cause all kinds of prostate issues.

Yes, the multi-orgasm thing is quite tricky. Sometimes if I get the orgasm without the ejac, I loose the mood. It's like, "is that all there is?" Learning patience and keeping it up is key to multi's and the final BIG O.

Reactions: Summershorts

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm with you. I cum the same, with having 3 cups of coffee in the morning, no water (other than perhaps at a work lunch) all day... throw back a bunch of drinks, and have sex with loads no different than if I drank a gallon of water everyday.

I too do not require heavy hydration in order to shoot a huge load. In fact, I will purposely urinate before sex even if I don't have to because an orgasm when you have to piss is different from an orgasm when you don't have to piss.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Is this multiorgasmic male book available for download anywhere in pdf format?

Also, keep in mind guys, all zinc supplements are not created equal! Zinc gluconate (the type of zinc you're getting at drug stores) is not very highly absorbable and must be taken with food or else it will make you nauseated.

Zinc asparate or zinc picolinate (my favorite) are far better. I am able to take zinc picolinate at night before I go to bed on an empty stomach even, and it far more of it actually makes it into your system. I get NOW zinc picolinate 50mg caps from iherb.com for like 5 or 6 bucks for 100 or 120 caps.

I use OptiZinc, Zinc as l-methionine. It is suppose to be the best for absorption.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who know the best and almost garanteed way to max out your cum loads.

Like Peter North shoots massive cum loads. How can you increase your cum load shots?
I may shoot 2 tsp.. (which is normal)... but want to shoot like a cup or more, how can i do this.

A cup or more? I'ts a physical impossibility.....except maybe in your dreams.....

Last edited: