Cum where?

novice_btm said:
Oh, I guess you didn't hear. I don't have one. There was a terrible industrial accident involving a vat of super glue, and that fuzzy hat.:biggrin1:

Crazy glue Novice?? I always thought you had an encounter with Faceking, and you wore that hat:rolleyes:
 
My no.1 favourite place to shoot was in my ex's ass. We were exclusive and used to bareback (not that I'm recommended that!) and the feeling of pumping into him was sooooo awesome. Second fave would be into an eager mouth, but only if they swallow!
 
My boyfriend likes to cum inside of me most of the time:wink: But he also likes to cum on my breasts,stomach,inside my mouth and on my face,I ALWAYS swallow,I enjoy the taste very much:rolleyes: We had sex four times this weekend:wink: Each time he unloaded in a different place:rolleyes:
 
When i am whit girls i like to spurt on them everywhere, on boobs, pussy, stomac, face, ass, mouth... When i am whit guys i like the same on me. :D
 
Also, to the OP,

Where I get off is not really a big deal for me. I mostly just kind of let who I'm with decide. What is standard, though, depends on what's getting me off. Like, if I'm getting head, I'll prolly either finish in her mouth or on my own chest/stummick. If we're having sex I'll prolly pull out and finish on her chest/stummick. It is my experience that most girls are not fond of facials, so I don't do those very often, but I have done once or twice. I think they are really hot, and it is definitely because of the whole domination/marking your territory thing.
 
Spladle said:
...

I vote Lex and Cassandra have a mud wrestling match. Winner gets to give the loser a facial.

A few points:

I like cum on my CHEST mostly, not my face. If it gets there by accident, fine. Intentionally? Not so much.

And the men who wrestle me have to wear singlets or jocks.

That is all.
 
Lex said:
A few points:

I like cum on my CHEST mostly, not my face. If it gets there by accident, fine. Intentionally? Not so much.

And the men who wrestle me have to wear singlets or jocks.

That is all.
Just don't lose, then, that's all.

btw, not that I doubt, but what made you so sure "she" was a dude?
 
"No one can be told what The Matrix is, you have to see it for yourself"

Name one woman on this site not named Madame Zora (a mature divorcee with her own business) who has shots of both her face and boobs here in all their glory?

What woman with Cassandra's looks goes trolling about a cock site for attention? Why random strangers when the local bar will do?

She may have been a man, she may have been a woman--those were clearly not "her" pictures. The fact that s/he took down her pics as soon as someone thought they were too good to be true speaks volumes.

The Photo Police Job , however, belongs to CardiffDillon. Not me.
 
Lex said:
Name one woman on this site not named Madame Zora (a mature divorcee with her own business) who has shots of both her face and boobs here in all their glory?
Sorry, I can't.
Lex said:
What woman with Cassandra's looks goes trolling about a cock site for attention? Why random strangers when the local bar will do?
*shrug*
Lex said:
She may have been a man, she may have been a woman--those were clearly not "her" pictures. The fact that s/he took down her pics as soon as someone thought they were too good to be true speaks volumes.
I agree completely. I just wondered why you felt the need to point it out. Mostly I have decided to let this sort of thing slide until someone else says something.
 
Spladle said:
Sorry, I can't.
*shrug*
I agree completely. I just wondered why you felt the need to point it out.
quote]



Apparently some didn't like all the attention I was getting. They were jealous perhaps. Of course they won't admit that privately or publicly.
 
Cassandra32FF said:
So only average women may post pics and post. :rolleyes:
That is absolutely not what I am saying. Please, feel free to post as many pics of hot chicks as you can find, seriously. I don't care if they're of you or not. And you're certainly welcome to post as much as you like.
 
Cassandra32FF said:
Apparently some didn't like all the attention I was getting. They were jealous perhaps. Of course they won't admit that privately or publicly.
Eff the haters, B. Post more pictures! Or at least e-mail them to me. C'mon. I <3 boobies.