Cum where?

Spladle said:
That is absolutely not what I am saying. Please, feel free to post as many pics of hot chicks as you can find, seriously. I don't care if they're of you or not. And you're certainly welcome to post as much as you like.

This is true.

Cassandra32FF said:
Apparently some didn't like all the attention I was getting. They were jealous perhaps. Of course they won't admit that privately or publicly.

I can not speak for the veracity of this for others. I can say that, for me, I never thought those were your pictures and was simply explaining, based on my own experiences on the Net over the past 9 years, how relatively unlikely it would be that the person typing these posts and hanging in the chat room actually looks like the person in the pictures, given how stunning the images are. Not impossible, but unlikely.

In the end, my opinion does not matter any more than anyone else's. And I am sure that many a man here would appreciate being able to drool over your pics just as some others enjoy drooling over the other pictures in the gallery.

I personally would have never taken down my pics when confronted over them. It came off as a resounding admission of guilt. For what it's worth.

Carry on.
 
Cassandra32FF said:
Because of Nuttybuddy's IM harassment.

If someone is harassing you, please do forward the harassing PMs to a few Moderators so that we can intervene if necessary.

Also, you can ignore any member (save a Moderator) on both the board and the chat--this will stop the IMs and PMs.
 
no girlfriend actuallly, but with former ones i liked to pull my dick out and cum over breasts and stomach. not every one was into that, and so i usually came in them with a condom. i have to say: sex could be more exciting...
 
I prefer to cum inside her, because when we are having sex I am so exicted that taking my penis out to cum somewhere else would be a terrible turndown, not to mention the lack of romanticism.

By the way, she is on the pill: that's why i can do it, even though coitus interruptus is the most dangerous contracceptive method.
 
There is no feeling like my partner shooting his cum inside me! I usually shoot mine own his chest and rub into his chest hair. He loves the "sticky" feeling.
 
I was on the pill briefly,but the side effects drove me insane:mad: Luckily our wedding is in July,so if I happened to get pregnant none of us would mind:tongue: We both discussed it at great lengths together and agreed that no birth control was best for us:smile:
 
The last girl I slept with always wanted me to cum on her face, she really loved it. However I wasn't so keen on the idea, in fantasy it's hot but in real life it just seems so disrespectful...

As for where I like to cum, boobs are always hot, as is the sight of it rolling from just above a girl's clit and down, over her pussy.

This thread makes me want to cum on someone.
 
How'd I miss this thread....

A large chest, period. Nothing is close.

After-that, post-doggy style shooting across a girls back with a gracious ass in view... and I must admit if I dig her hair (I'm a metrosexual I guess), I love to let me ropes land in thick wavy/curly hair. But then realize after, what an unfortunate mess I've made.

3rd would be myself, getting a handjob, or tittyfucking while sitting up... as some women have dug my cum landing all ove rme, instead of them.

Facials, ... if a girl loves it... then it's near the top...otherwise, I'd rather have her NOT do it for me, for my sake... as I know they really aren't digging getting drenched.
 
tobiasbethlehem said:
We know where the girls want us to cum, but what about us guys, where do you prefer to spray your load?
I prefer my girlfriends boobs, nothing like a nice C-cup to cum on... :biggrin1:

I prefer to "spray my load" during sex. Shooting a load during, say, a job interview, can be awkard!
 
I like to cum in her mouth, but tits, face,ass, etc. all take a close second. Oh, and I like to come inside of her too!

Lapp
 
Oncamale28 said:
i luv when a guy shoots his cum on my dick and ballz, the feeling of hot cum gushing on my dick drives me crazy...
This kind of feeling is very involving... :redface: :redface: :redface: But i like also to give a blow job on my knees and take the cum on my mouth and on my face and body... Very great!:tongue:
 
Anywhere she wants, almost always inside her. For many years it was only blowjobs. I have come on her nipples, I do like rubbing the head of my penis around her nipples, on her belly a few times and once in her hair as I heard that might be sexy with her long hair wrapped around my penis, I didn't really care for it all that much but I didn't stop either. I came on her face once and she got some cum in her eye, that put an end to that, but facials aren't a thrill for me.