Cuming

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DCdix, Dec 15, 2011.

1. DCdix

DCdix New Member

I've been with many men (they're easier to lay) but not as many women (why can't they be as easy as men?). When I fuck a girl, I'm generally concerned with my own orgasm and don't wait/care for her to cum. I'm not saying I'm selfish - I want her to enjoy herself - but I've thought women have a hard time cuming during intercourse so why bother worrying about it.

This is my question: for those of you that DO get your women off during sex, do you keep fucking her after she cums? Or do you pull out and finish yourself off manually? What's the protocol?

2. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes.

3. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Women can usually take more than one orgasm.

4. D_Longue_Shotte

D_Longue_Shotte New Member

Its interesting that you actually have to ask this question. Sex is a mutually grafifying thing and both partners should share the experience. Frankly if you know what your doing getting a woman off is really not that big of a challenge!! There are, of course, exceptions to the rule. But overall I think its important everyone get off in the process. For me it depends on what she wants that day. I prefer to cum in her pussy because most of the time it gives her a mind blowing orgasm of her own which in turn makes me cum again...which is really cool. Maybe we are a unique couple but even if I cum first I just keep going and hers follows shortly behind mine....unless she sticks a finger in my ass and makes me cum so hard it hits the cieling fan as with the other night!!! Good luck!!

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Protocol? Wft is that? Why not just ask her what she likes?

You want to do stuff by numbers - buy a painting kit.

6. DCdix

DCdix New Member

For example, in gay sex a top pulls out after the bottom has cum. It's uncomfortable to have a cock up your ass after cuming. Wondering if the same is true in straight sex.

Also, I'm not going to ask a girl unless I care about her (read: one night stands aren't getting the touchy feely "what do you want / how do you feel" treatment from me).

7. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    Luckily its guys like you that make women love guys like me. What the hell fun is it if the woman doesn't cum? How old are you, you must be young if you're not going to ask the other person what they like. Every woman is different, and I encourage a little instruction (slower, faster, harder, softer) if it's going to get them off. Again, sex is kind of a mutual thing man. If the other person doesn't get off too it means you aren't doing it right. Thats half to 3/4 of the fun, to leave the woman begging for more but so tired she says "no more". To answer your question, there's no protocol. It's partner specific. Communicate and figure it out, even on a one night stand. You don't have to open up and be all mushy, but you can still respect the other person and the situation for what it is. If you're both mature about it, you can embrace it for what it is and still communicate and have a better time.

"I'm not saying I'm selfish " --> but you are
    "I want her to enjoy herself" --> Contradicted by your next line...
    " but I've thought women have a hard time cuming during intercourse so why bother worrying about it." --> You don't know women very well. (see 1st line of my post)

#7 easybutton75, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  8. bluebassett

bluebassett Member

Evan after 5 years my gal will sometimes have to say, "you have to stop touching me..." She is just so worked up after some good, satisfying sex that she is just done... too sensitive. Just communicate! Learn how to please your woman. If you aren't concerned about her feelings, maybe she shouldn't be letting you fuck her. Hmmmmmmm...

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I can see a good physiological reason why that would be true for many men - but I don't believe it is safe to assume anything is universal and I think you should always ask a partner what his/her personal preference is.

Well then most of your one night stands are going to have shit sex.

Look - sex is, by definition I would say, touchy feely. If you are just fucking someone to get yourself off then you are going to be a crap shag. You may be happy with that. I don't know.

If that's the case, though, why bother asking the question - you don't care what your partner wants or likes so why would you care whether fucking after she cums is OK or not?

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

QFT!

11. DCdix

DCdix New Member

Lots of whiners and few answers so far.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You are the whiner, your first post was whining about your sex life, whining about the complexities of women, whining about how you don't want to talk to them about it, whining about how you don't want to be touchy feely......

Then you whine about the answers you are receiving.

Have a long and happy existence here on LPSG.

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Why bother answering your question? Why do you even care if you should finish yourself off or continue fucking if you're so unconcerned about her opinion of your performance? Why are you even asking this question?

This thread makes no sense.

14. duderino

duderino New Member

Not reading any other responses - here are some answers: There is no "protocol." True intimacy is a dynamic, organic interweaving of body and soul; I'm lucky to have a partner who appreciates the value of intimacy (which starts outside of the bedroom - honesty) and we are able to truly loose ourselves with each other. She loses count of her orgasms. We judge by the size of the puddle on the bed from her squirting.

I will say this: I cannot cum if my partner hasn't. She gets off at LEAST once first - the beauty and true pleasure of sex is giving - and it is through giving that we are returned the gifts of orgasmic bliss... together.

15. duderino

duderino New Member

Brilliantly put - that first line is the perfect, concise answer. Quite frankly you could have stopped there. Thank you for saying what I am thinking. Seriously - nicely done!

16. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    You are what's known in the business as a lousy lay. Period.

No wonder you can't get any women.

And very surprised you can get any men.

You should just jerk off and keep away from others because you're not ready for real sex

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

18. MelbourneGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Christ, is this guy for real? Thank goodness I haven't come across anybody like this in the last 10 years or so. I thought men like this had become dinosaurs.

Talk about a crap shag......

19. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

non-human

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You don't like human beings very much, do you?

Draft saved Draft deleted