impregnator364

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently realized I love seeing guys cum after a long time (more than 10 days, for example after No Nut November) because they seem extra horny and normally cum massive loads so I was wondering if you had any videos/guys to share (bonus points if the loads are particularly big) :)

I personally love Ricardo32929 on P-hub, he often goes for days without cumming and then drops a huge load from that massive uncut cock.

TimonRDD also has some videos after a long abstinence, but he usually doesn't say how long it's been:

milkystick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found something cool.
This guy finished No Nut November, edging almost everyday!
At the end of 30 Nov video, he put his edged dick back into the pants, and said "you'll have to wait, till 1 Dec".

This is the finale video, other vlogs are in his profile.

milkystick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some might remember this youtuber Connor Murphy. He has 2.4m followers on YT. Most viewed video here.

Surprisingly, he actively practices nofap/semen retention. Himself explaining on YT here.

Being the exhibitionist he is, he posts his wanking videos on OF whenever he's too horny and breaks the nofap streak. It's noticeable how sensitive and easily edged he is after all that nofap build up.

Weeks of nofap (said it at the beginning), cum around 5:29.
Showing-off-my-muscles-and-jerking-off-Connor-Murphy-connorfitness.mp4

After a week of nofap (said it at the beginning), cum around 4:35. Said he wanna keep the edging going and practice some self control and couldn't hold it anymore 30 seconds later.
Jerking-off-while-on-my-bed-Connor-Murphy-connorfitness.mp4

After a while, cum around 5:32.
Early-morning-jerk-off-in-the-bathroom-Connor-Murphy-connorfitness.mp4

Flyguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to edge all week, leaving myself leaking. Then on the last day of the week busting a huge thick load that shoots across the room. I'll usually try to blow as much of it into my mouth as possible.
I love doing the same man