Cumming inside

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? I was just asked this by mine and I kinda didn't have the words for it, just said "good". haha. How about for you? How does it feel? Do you remember the first time you did?

L

lislndr

How does it feel, for me? Like the apex of sexual feeling. It's addicting. Every time I do it I think about the first time. My first time was with a girl I had only been with a few months at that point. We had stopped using condoms and she was on birth control. I was a little nervous because I had never been having that much sex without a condom, and she knew this. Most of the time I would finish in her mouth, but this time she held me down when I said I was about to cum and she kept riding me. I went wild. It went through my whole body. And ever since, it is my #1 desire, just to pump lots of cum inside a girl. She got me hooked.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
0.o at the thread necromancy.

There's something both erotic and spiritual about it. The fact that she (or he, I suppose, but I don't get the same level of that with other guys) would not only allow me to put a part of myself into her, but also that she'd want me to leave something of myself inside her, afterward? That's...always been rather mind-blowing to me.

And, somehow related to all of that, the act somehow doesn't feel complete, if I cum outside either him or her. It just feels, internally, as if something broke or went wrong with it. Cumming inside while wearing a condom is...well, it's still not right, according to my animal brain, but at least it's finishing inside, which is a good thing.

That said, if they say "Don't cum in me," that's it. Their body, their choice. No argument. Well, I might ask whether they're sure, but beyond that, no argument. Period.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does it feel, for me? Like the apex of sexual feeling. It's addicting. Every time I do it I think about the first time. My first time was with a girl I had only been with a few months at that point. We had stopped using condoms and she was on birth control. I was a little nervous because I had never been having that much sex without a condom, and she knew this. Most of the time I would finish in her mouth, but this time she held me down when I said I was about to cum and she kept riding me. I went wild. It went through my whole body. And ever since, it is my #1 desire, just to pump lots of cum inside a girl. She got me hooked.

I used condoms with my first girlfriend (18+) until a few months later when she got a diaphragm. That first time of ever entering her, knowing that I could cum inside?, it was heaven on earth! She only used the diaphragm for a short while, but I really enjoyed the bareback fucking and cumming inside her while it lasted.

Years later, now in a monogamous relationship, I enjoy every single time I cum deep inside my wife's vagina. Something about having an orgasm while completely 'connected' makes those orgasms better than those from when I masturbate, or cum outside of the vagina.

NYRSW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There is nothing like it, which makes it so addictive. There's an even greater feeling: knowing she's not on any kind of birth control and ovulating! I know that when I unleash in my wife, there's a good chance I'm doing what our bodies were intended to do. Mrs. NYRSW certainly feels the same way, too. This is why cumming inside is so amazing on so many levels.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_machine

^-- I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation which more greatly highlights the difference between those two. I don't mean that the mind might not want to cum (that can certainly happen, but it's just as likely that the mind wants to cum too).

I mean that you can sense your body fighting to wrest control away from you (as a sentient being) and function on instinct as its own independent entity and if you give into it, you feel yourself taken along for the wild ride.

The best analogy I can come up with is a fictional scenario and a totally different mood, but when the unit in Neon Genesis Evangelion go berserk. The pilot's still in there, but the pilot's not the one driving anymore.

It's an amazing sensation and one I only get, like some others have said above, when cumming inside a woman and we're not using condoms (her being pregnant doesn't stop the sensation from occurring, but wearing a condom does).

I think there's a tendency of guys to exaggerate in a lot of these kinds of threads, but on this particular topic even the more outlandish replies so far don't feel like they're stretching the truth. It's just an amazing experience and there really is nothing like it.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, there is absolutely no feeling in the world like being inside a hot, wet pussy but to top it off by letting go inside of her is totally AWESOME. Like someone said earlier, it's MAGICAL. I do remember the first time I did that. I won't reveal when as it would get this post deleted but I was scared as shit as we were not using any form of birth control.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I used condoms with my first girlfriend (18+) until a few months later when she got a diaphragm. That first time of ever entering her, knowing that I could cum inside?, it was heaven on earth! She only used the diaphragm for a short while, but I really enjoyed the bareback fucking and cumming inside her while it lasted.

Years later, now in a monogamous relationship, I enjoy every single time I cum deep inside my wife's vagina. Something about having an orgasm while completely 'connected' makes those orgasms better than those from when I masturbate, or cum outside of the vagina.
I'm curious, why was it "heaven on earth", when you first had sex with your girlfriend without a condom?

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? I was just asked this by mine and I kinda didn't have the words for it, just said "good". haha. How about for you? How does it feel? Do you remember the first time you did?
First time in a girl was scary. Id cum on girls lots before. My wife sorta & her bffs all have cum fetishes.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious, why was it "heaven on earth", when you first had sex with your girlfriend without a condom?
Penises and vaginas are meant to go go together, so the feeling of the skin to skin contact, my penis being enveloped, the warmth and smoothness, combined with being in love and in lust with the woman who was the source of my erection ... all that adds up to the absolutely wonderful sensations I get each and every time I enter a vagina. Every stroke, every time.

Reactions: Thickbear96

Rick Woodlands

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's different from an orgasm by myself. When I cum from masturbating I'm focused completely on the melting feeling in my groin and how good it feels to shoot cum.

When I cum inside my partner I'm much more focused on how good she looks, feels and sounds. Your woman will never look more beautiful and sexy as when you're coming inside her.

Afterwards I feel much more fulfilled mentally---and I'm ready for more a lot faster!