Cumming inside

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming inside my wifes pussy is like putting the best icing on your favorite flavor of cake. Man the cum builds in my cock and I can feel it building up and it is so pleasurable. I put it off for as long as I can stand it and then when I can't hold it back anymore the cum start shooting out of my cock deep into my wifes pussy. I thrust as far in her pussy as I possible can and shoot my cum in her pussy for as long as possible. I love shooting my cum in her pussy and the feeling of satisfaction and contentment and the warm wonderful afterglow is the most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life. What hormone my body produces when I shoot my cum inside my wifes pussy is the beyond description. The afterglow feeling goes one for hours. It makes everything alright. It is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt and my wife loves it when I shoot my cum deep in her pussy. She says she can feel me shooting my hot cum into her pussy. She get some kind of pleasurable feeling when my cum hits the walls of her pussy. Sometimes she cums before I do and sometimes we cum together that is such a fantastic feeling to embrace your lover with your cock deep in her pussy kissing her passionately, hold her ass while fucking the hell out of her and shooting my cum deep into the walls of her pussy. We just rock and convulse into a state of heavenly bliss. When she cums her pussy grabs hold of my cock and massages it and she wrestle my cock until she screams and rock back and forth she will lift her ass to meet my cock every thrust and we almost pass out when we are holding each other and cumming together.. it's fucking amazing!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Penises and vaginas are meant to go go together, so the feeling of the skin to skin contact, my penis being enveloped, the warmth and smoothness, combined with being in love and in lust with the woman who was the source of my erection ... all that adds up to the absolutely wonderful sensations I get each and every time I enter a vagina. Every stroke, every time.

our cocks were made to fuck pussy. There is no substitute on this earth like it. Nothing Nada! There pussy was made to be fucked by our cocks. God made it pleasurable therefore I believe He made it that way so we would use our cocks. A womens pussy needs a mans cock and vice versa.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm curious, why was it "heaven on earth", when you first had sex with your girlfriend without a condom?
fucking with a condom is like fucking with a raincoat on your cock. bareback is heaven. flesh in flesh wrap around our cocks. Nothing like it in the world.

jace2144

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cumming inside my wifes pussy is like putting the best icing on your favorite flavor of cake. Man the cum builds in my cock and I can feel it building up and it is so pleasurable. I put it off for as long as I can stand it and then when I can't hold it back anymore the cum start shooting out of my cock deep into my wifes pussy. I thrust as far in her pussy as I possible can and shoot my cum in her pussy for as long as possible. I love shooting my cum in her pussy and the feeling of satisfaction and contentment and the warm wonderful afterglow is the most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life. What hormone my body produces when I shoot my cum inside my wifes pussy is the beyond description. The afterglow feeling goes one for hours. It makes everything alright. It is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt and my wife loves it when I shoot my cum deep in her pussy. She says she can feel me shooting my hot cum into her pussy. She get some kind of pleasurable feeling when my cum hits the walls of her pussy. Sometimes she cums before I do and sometimes we cum together that is such a fantastic feeling to embrace your lover with your cock deep in her pussy kissing her passionately, hold her ass while fucking the hell out of her and shooting my cum deep into the walls of her pussy. We just rock and convulse into a state of heavenly bliss. When she cums her pussy grabs hold of my cock and massages it and she wrestle my cock until she screams and rock back and forth she will lift her ass to meet my cock every thrust and we almost pass out when we are holding each other and cumming together.. it's fucking amazing!

I'm gonna play a drinking game with your post. Shots for every mention of cum, in a pussy. Figure to be completely hammered before I get halfway through it. lol

Reactions: westhillsitalian

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, the first time I came (sans condom) inside of a woman I was kind of forced to do it. She kept riding me when I told her I was about to cum. She kept riding me harder and faster until my hips thrust upwards and I started shooting inside of her. It was the best orgasm I had up to that point!!!!!

I've asked this question from many women and it's hard to describe. I like to bury my cock deep in her pussy when I start shooting. Women tend to either like it or not like it (because it hurts). But that's how I like to cum in a woman.

There's nothing like it...the moment you are ready to cum you can feel your dick throbbing with every thrust and your balls start getting tight and then the climax! It's such an awesome feeling the cum shoot out and then slide it out and lay your throbbing dick on her chest and squeeze every drop out! There's nothing better!!

How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? I was just asked this by mine and I kinda didn't have the words for it, just said "good". haha. How about for you? How does it feel? Do you remember the first time you did?
It's so addicting and satisfying...especially once your load is emptied and you slide your softening cock out your load begins to run out and you lick it up for her..that's exciting for me

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so addicting and satisfying...especially once your load is emptied and you slide your softening cock out your load begins to run out and you lick it up for her..that's exciting for me
OMG! Yes! I love licking her clean of my cum! Every woman I've done this with LOVES it. Even had one cum as I was cumming in her, then made her cum again as I was licking her clean! Fucking awesome!

DurhamBull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? I was just asked this by mine and I kinda didn't have the words for it, just said "good". haha. How about for you? How does it feel? Do you remember the first time you did?

It always feels good. It really is the proper way to finish. It does feel naughty when she is not on the pill, but better than the pull out or the dreaded condom.

bi_dad_40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It feels amazing, first off her pussy is already warm and wet and feeling great then once you cum and fill her up..i feel like when i did that i would fuck faster and harder as i was cumming, and then when you slowly pull your soft/semi hard cock out its just covered in cum and pussy juice...and then watching your cum come running out of her would usually make me hard again ..has anyone here ever gone down on your girl after you filled her up

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first time was... well... when I lost my virginity... :eek:

As for the feeling... being on the edge of climax is already quite awesome in itself... you feel the orgams coming, your cock throbbing like crazy, getting bigger and harder as your muscle contract before the actual ejaculation. When you're inside the vagina, you feel all of it... it's hot and moist all around that hyper pre-climaxing cock... feels so good... and then you ejaculate... I feel the sperm shooting out of my cock.. i feel it covering the inside of @Adle's pussy... boucing back and covering the head of my cock too... another level of warmth... relief... pleasure.... as you shiver... fuck that's good!

bi_dad_40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG! Yes! I love licking her clean of my cum! Every woman I've done this with LOVES it. Even had one cum as I was cumming in her, then made her cum again as I was licking her clean! Fucking awesome!

it really is fucking hot after un loading in her pussy then instantly sucking her pussy till she cums again..the mix of pussy wetness and cum is so tasty

Midnight Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's called 'climax' for a reason. Nothing beats the feeling of laying on top of her, thrusting my hips into hers, sucking her tits, & looking straight into her eyes just as I totally fill her pussy with my hot jism. My orgasms are very powerful.

Reactions: Bigred12