Curious how many of you have had a threesome?

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
This thread made me think of 3 women I had the same day: I was at a meeting and two young ladies were interested. The first one came into my room about midnight. She left the conference that morning. Then the second one was about 4:00 pm. Then I flew home and did my wife at about 11:00 PM. As sick as this may sound to many of you that was really good sex. Each one was unique and each one felt very different. The first was 24 never had kids very tight, kind of a wild girl, the second had one child 34 and a sweet girl, my wife had 4 kids and a very loose vagina that gets very wet. I liked them all that day but loved best the familiar warmth of my wifes cunt. Sorry this doesn't exactly fit in here but wanted to write about this as I have never spoken of it before.:redface:

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
My ex-wife once set up a threesome with another guy. I was a promiscuous, bi-sexual slut before we got married. She knew it going in, but I was faithful during the marriage. The same cannot be said of her.

Anyway, we sent our kid to grandma's for the evening, this guy comes over, we get high, we get in the hot tub, and things progressed from there. It was fun at the time.

Unfortunately, my wife dumped me 3 months later, for this other guy. He didn't have anything on me in the cock department, but his stock portfolio is significantly larger.

That said, I do recall that he gave a great blow-job.... :rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always been a bit of a fantasy of mine to have a 3some with 2 guys... preferably bi guys. Is it unusual for women to like the idea of 2 guys together?

CollegeEndowment

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've only had one true threesome with 2 guys and a girl (mostly beacuse it's hard to get girls to share a man, seriously) and it was a great expirience, it's alot more personal than an orgy and I know my threesome was a lot more memorable.
CE

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:
Always been a bit of a fantasy of mine to have a 3some with 2 guys... preferably bi guys. Is it unusual for women to like the idea of 2 guys together?

Not unusual, at all. What's there not to like? :biggrin1:

I wouldn't mind having a 3some with two bi guys, either (except that I'm married and Mr OBsessed is het :cool:). In fact, I'd just be happy to watch them getting it on.

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I´ve had MFM, MMM, and MMF!!!:biggrin1: I just think that it is important that the chemistry between the participants is HOT!!! When you´ve got chemistry that equals satisfying sex for all involved!!:spank:

misterhardware

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had MMM and MMF and MFF 3 somes and they all were HOT. It is fun to have a variety.When I had one of the MMF 3 somes the guy was REALLY HOT, and he told me he was super str8, and he wasn't into guys.But when we had the 3 way with a girlfriend of his, it was wild, as his hands wandered while he was kisiing her, or sucking her breats.SO I thought if his hands can wonder,so can mine, and they did and so did my lips.He loved me licking his nuts and later sucking his cock.He would never let the gilr see what was going on between us.He later sucked my cock as well.He came over many times afterwards without the girl and let me service him and he serviced me.I wish I was still living there.MAN WAS HE HOT !!!

Reactions: Brazn

surfer691

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a swinger, I guess it would be a suprise if I said no! Have enjoyed MMF, FFM, and MMM.... and groups of more. It's fun, if everyone gets on. I try not to forget the social / mental side.... it's not all about bodies, but if everyone relaxes and goes with the flow, it's great guilt-free fun. Why the hell WOULDN'T someone want to try it?!

bob 44

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must say MMF has been one of my fantasies for the longest time. In your case you say that you didn mind that it was another guy. In a situation like that, is there any contact between the guys at all or, do they make every effort to make sure that there absolutely no contact between the guys, not even "accidental" contact?

Had MMF threesome helping friend with his g/f, no M-M contact.

Diguelo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been lucky enough to have a girlfriend some years back that was Bi. Her girlfriend was Bi as well and we all used to have weekends together for over a year. I can honestly say it was never boring, though I did hesitate once when the other girls fella turned up, but we all got on great and had a lot of fun and sex.

One fun thing we all did a few times was go to nudist camps here in england and on the continent. They can be fun too.

Reactions: Russ311

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this I can understand why the US has over 25 million new STD's every year. More than 25 million people worldwide have died of AIDS since the early 1980's. Close to 40 million people are now living with HIV worldwide. Some people just don't get it. If we were all monogamous we wouldn't be in this awful, tragic mess.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After reading this I can understand why the US has over 25 million new STD's every year. More than 25 million people worldwide have died of AIDS since the early 1980's. Close to 40 million people are now living with HIV worldwide. Some people just don't get it. If we were all monogamous we wouldn't be in this awful, tragic mess.

Hey-- how about celibacy?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm I could have sworn I posted on this thread but guess not....

I've been in many group situations, let's see....

1 MMMFMMM
2 MFM
1 MFMF - shot my biggest load to date with that one, completely drowned the girl's back with cum.....it was EVERYWHERE.
2 MMM
1 MMMM

I guess I'm a freak :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Andy--please limit your false data to your own threads.

This is a Moderator Request from me.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm I could have sworn I posted on this thread but guess not....

I've been in many group situations, let's see....

1 MMMFMMM
2 MFM
1 MFMF - shot my biggest load to date with that one, completely drowned the girl's back with cum.....it was EVERYWHERE.
2 MMM
1 MMMM

I guess I'm a freak :rolleyes:

This is what I find hard to believe. You are only 21, and have lived in a world where there was always HIV, and STD's are on the rise. I guess I'm feeling old, but I don't get young people who have everything available to them. All of the information they need to keep them safe and knowlegable is just a click away. When I was a kid, condoms weren't even out in the open. They were behind the counter, you had to ask for them(talk about embarrassing, and not every store had them.