Curious how many of you have had a threesome?

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, that sounds totally hot.

I've never had one, and would love to have an experience like that someday. Sadly, I think my wife's a bit too vanilla to ever try anything like that.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several mmf 3somes. i had a ball. the woman was worn out after we were done. it was either a blowjob or penetration for about an hour and a half straight. she would blow us to get back up after we came. she was great. My ultimate fantasy would be mff. i would need some viagara that night so i could keep up with the women.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cadetmatt said:
I think the hottest thing that happened was being able to fuck one, and then pull my dick out of her pussy and have the other one suck off all the juice.

That is one of the best things in life my friend. That is what the threesome is all about. The other thing is two mouths sharing your cock.
Jake

Reactions: crtbike

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a few MMM 3-somes over the years and most all were VERY hot. An ex partner and I went through a phase where we got into that as a way of spicing up our sex lives and playing with others consentually. Our best was our first scene. We met a guy at a local West Hollywood club and brought him back to our place. He was a big, studly, half black-half latino jarhead and very nicely hung. When we got home we smoked some (of his) pot and within about 20 mins were all naked in the bedroom where we went at each other (safe sex only) for pretty much the rest of the night, collapsing just before dawn. We each came 3 times. What a hot and fun time that was. Hope you get to experience something like that soon. But whatever you do and whoever you do it with, STAY SAFE!!!

Reactions: Notaes

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI guys ( new here)

We have many threesomes as we are a 'swinging cpl ' ( hate that term) We go to a club, with like minded people so it's not a hard thing for us to find or enjoy.

I love MMF threesomes, I like the attention of 4 hands, two tongues, lips, cocks . My husband likes seeing me lose my mind with desire ...works well for both of us.

I am not bi ( I call myself bi social :rolleyes: as I like to kiss girls but don't do pussy) so MFF threesomes are really just about letting my hubby go wild on two women or me sitting masterbating while he fucks another girl.

Either way we both like them alot, I love good one on one sex, but two hot hung men and me *drool*

:flirt:

WildHoney

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Threesomes are fantastic, had lots of MMM with my current partner - and also been the 'main event' with other couples. Last one was Saturday/Sunday with a much younger old guy. Chemistry is very important - in a MMM everyone has to be into each other or jealousy can creep in.

This weekend was great though and the invited guy into both of us and spent most of the time on his back with his legs in the air.

Fantastic time and hoping we get to repeat it soon.

bigfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a foursome in Thailand - three ladyboys and me. Not sure how that works: M/F M/F M/F M? It was amazing though!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember it as clear as yesterday… 1st time was when I was 17. My girlfriend’s roommate came home to find us going to town in her bedroom –she was on top bouncing up and down – moaning, ewe and ahhing, and the next thing I knew was I was being licked too… “Freaky shit”…
For three months after that, I’ll bet I fucked the life out of both of them every single night.

I find it hard to believe that everyone hasn't done at least two women at the same time.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum10x2 said:
I remember it as clear as yesterday… 1st time was when I was 17. My girlfriend’s roommate came home to find us going to town in her bedroom –she was on top bouncing up and down – moaning, ewe and ahhing, and the next thing I knew was I was being licked too… “Freaky shit”…
For three months after that, I’ll bet I fucked the life out of both of them every single night.

I find it hard to believe that everyone hasn't done at least two women at the same time.

It is one of the most beautiful things in life.
Jake

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boing said:
I'm curious how many of you have had a threesome and how it went?
I've had several 3-ways (MFM), a couple 4-ways (MFMF or MMMF), a 5-way and a 6-way.

The 5-way had 3 women, who spent entirely too much time licking each other, so I did not like that at all.

The 6-way had only 2 women who were the center of attention, but did no more than breast fondling of each other. One of the best orgasms of my life.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MANY, many MMF 3somes, but no MFF 3somes. not sure how i'd feel if another woman showed up. i'm selfish that way. :tongue:

my absolute favourite thing to do. i've had up to 3 at a time with no male-male action happening also been with israeli brothers, which was interesting. wish it were a weekly happening, but The Husband won't go for it. ah, well.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WildHoney said:
HI guys ( new here)

We have many threesomes as we are a 'swinging cpl ' ( hate that term) We go to a club, with like minded people so it's not a hard thing for us to find or enjoy.

I love MMF threesomes, I like the attention of 4 hands, two tongues, lips, cocks . My husband likes seeing me lose my mind with desire ...works well for both of us.

I am not bi ( I call myself bi social :rolleyes: as I like to kiss girls but don't do pussy) so MFF threesomes are really just about letting my hubby go wild on two women or me sitting masterbating while he fucks another girl.

Either way we both like them alot, I love good one on one sex, but two hot hung men and me *drool*

:flirt:

WildHoney

We have recently got into the 'swinging' lifestyle and it has enriched our relationship tenfold. We love one-on-one sex but having another person (either sex) takes our sex lives to another dimension. There is no jealousy - we love to see each other enjoying ourselves.

smokeylink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two MMF experiences for me. The first was when the two of us guys were 15 and she was 13 so it was basically just a game of truth or dare. Then in my early 20's had another one which was fun for a while but ended badly as neither of us two guys got off and the girl decided she was done.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3somes are fun... had 2 of them, ffm. I'd recomend it when you are young but not with a significant other, it changes the relationship (most of the time not for the better).

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had one MFF threesome - they were married and somewhat older than I. It was also my first sexual experience. :cool: I liked the woman better but ended up doing both.

Nowadays I wouldn't share Mr OBsessed with any other woman. Man, maybe...?