Dad Having Sex

D

deleted814719

My younger brother and I shared a room which was right next to my parents' bedroom. I never heard my folks having sex in the entire time I lived at home (until the age of 23 when I got married). Odd, really, as I now think about it. My folks seemed to be a loving couple - no fights, no spousal abuse, no alcoholism or drug abuse. They played bridge and golf together all the time. Vacationed together all over the world. Dad was a high school and college athlete. Mom was a rather petite good-looking lady. There's living proof that they had sex at least twice!

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A long time ago, a female co-worker asked me if I had any recommendations for a hotel in San Luis Obispo (SLO, as we called it), as she was going to attend a big family reunion there. Indeed, I did. It was fairly priced and offered a good Continental breakfast.

When she returned, I asked what she thought of the hotel. She made sad face, before she moaned about the bad the time she had. She told me that the couple in the next room were sex maniacs and she couldn't sleep. I have run into that problem before, but as I am so competitive, I always took it as a challenge to fuck harder and louder and for longer. I gave her my commiserations and apologized for recommending the place. She explained that hotel was fine—it was the sex in the next room that would take years of therapy to recover from.

What? How bad could it be, I asked her.

She told me that at first she and her boyfriend enjoyed hearing the bumping sounds and moans and dirty pillow talk. But at some point the loud woman let out her father's name, which was some crazy rare name such as "Cecil," and she realized it was her father and his new GF, who was only a year or two older than her. Hearing the woman beg for more "Big daddy dick" freaked her out.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who would you have had if you could’ve joined in?

No. Never crossed my mind. But being awake and having my own morning erection I often...I suppose daily...masturbated several times. I always knew when I had to stop because they would stop after a few times having sex, and get up to start their day... and then it would only be a few minutes before my mother would be knocking on my door and getting me up to start my day.

Reactions: 12loner and B_er

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A long time ago, a female co-worker asked me if I had any recommendations for a hotel in San Luis Obispo (SLO, as we called it), as she was going to attend a big family reunion there. Indeed, I did. It was fairly priced and offered a good Continental breakfast.

When she returned, I asked what she thought of the hotel. She made sad face, before she moaned about the bad the time she had. She told me that the couple in the next room were sex maniacs and she couldn't sleep. I have run into that problem before, but as I am so competitive, I always took it as a challenge to fuck harder and louder and for longer. I gave her my commiserations and apologized for recommending the place. She explained that hotel was fine—it was the sex in the next room that would take years of therapy to recover from.

What? How bad could it be, I asked her.

She told me that at first she and her boyfriend enjoyed hearing the bumping sounds and moans and dirty pillow talk. But at some point the loud woman let out her father's name, which was some crazy rare name such as "Cecil," and she realized it was her father and his new GF, who was only a year or two older than her. Hearing the woman beg for more "Big daddy dick" freaked her out.

That is a truly funny experience....LOL...I am surprised she shared that the woman called her dad that...LOL...funny. thank you for sharing.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad would pump that pussy every night. Kept his used condoms rolled up in Kleenex in a little waste basket by the bed. There was one about for every night. He gave his cock a good workout every night.

My parents did it at least 4-5 times ever night from their bedtime around 9PM to about 5AM every single night from Sunday night to Thursday night...and on Friday and Saturdays...at least 2-3 more times a night. Not counting Saturday and Sundays during the day. I was responsible for my own breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays...they always "slept in"...which was just sex as they were obviously not sleeping the extra few hours until mid morning. I have never really thought of it until now....but I guess my father gave up at least 8 to 10 or 11 loads every "day" from Friday night until Monday morning..and my parents were one of the most loving couples anyone ever saw....

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad would pump that pussy every night. Kept his used condoms rolled up in Kleenex in a little waste basket by the bed. There was one about for every night. He gave his cock a good workout every night.
Same here with my dad, every night a new chick and doing it several times a night. It's impressive actually, considering him being in his 60s lol

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That’s hot bro , I would like to chat some time hit me up

flyboy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So my dad got a new girlfriend and some nights I hear him fucking the shit out of her. I’m nervous cause it turns me on! I want to ask my dad what her pussy is like but I don’t want to make things awkward. Has this ever happened to anybody else?
Not.Even.Once

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good to see that yet another "wanting to fuck your dad" thread that has nothing to do with asking a question relating specifically to straight men and mostly answered by non-straight men with incest fantasies that don't read the forum section rules has been necrobumped over a year later by another non-straight guy with incest fantasies who doesn't read the forum section rules.