Danny Pintauro

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
unknowing said:
Yup---I knew he was out. I'm just curious what he looks like nekkid (that's how we say it in Texas). ------------M
Ah, I get it. I clicked on this in the sidebar and didn't realize it was in the celebrity endowment forum.

I wonder, too. If you ever see, snap a pic and send it my way, will you? :smile:

robrod69

1st Like
Media
yeah he seems to have gotten better with age. I'd love to see something of him witj as few pieces of clting as possible. Anyone kknow anything about his endowment?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember his days on Who's the Boss? and consciously thinking "if anyone wonders if gay is a choice take a good hard look at this little Mary" :rolleyes:

Saw an interview fairly recently with him and he's a good deal more interesting mature.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
unknowing said:
Yup---I knew he was out. I'm just curious what he looks like nekkid (that's how we say it in Texas). ------------M

Unknowing, we say nekkid here in Arkansas as well however, it's a bit more subtle. In mixed company it's naked but if you ain't got your clothes on and you're up to sumpin' it's nekkid!

And ain't Danny purtty?

unknowing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
I remember his days on Who's the Boss? and consciously thinking "if anyone wonders if gay is a choice take a good hard look at this little Mary" :rolleyes:

Saw an interview fairly recently with him and he's a good deal more interesting mature.

Stronzo-- I know what you mean. I really didn't know who Danny was because I had never watched his show, but when I saw him in a talk show interview when he was 13 or 14, I knew immediately he was gay. I had the same impression of Jonathon Gilbert, the kid who played Willie Olson on Little House on the Prairie, and of Eric Per Sullivan, the boy who plays Dewey on Malcolm in the Middle. Regards---Mark

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unknowing said:
Did anyone see him nude on stage in "The Velocity of Gary"? I've always been curious about him. He keeps getting cuter in my opinion. Thanks and regards----Mark

I read a review of him in that a while back including a comment about him being naked on stage. There was mention of him being nude, but no comment that he was either huge or small, only that he is circumcised, so I would surmise that he has an average sized dick.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Janet Charlton's Hollywood (janetcharlton.com) today carried the following report:

JANET CHARLTON
This TV star is very recognizable but he used to be a lot cuter when he was younger. He's looking for love and having a hard time finding it. So he's advertising for sex on the Adam4Adam.com gay male website. He doesn't use his name, but his photo reveals his identity and his motto is "anything goes." He's only around 5'6" and skinny but what he wants is a big muscular guy into rough and tumble sex. He likes the fresh-out-of-prison type. We hope he doesn't get MORE than he bargained for.

The report is said to relate to Danny Pintauro, and the images below would seem to confirm this:

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Janet Charlton's Hollywood (janetcharlton.com) today carried the following report:

The report is said to relate to Danny Pintauro, and the images below would seem to confirm this:

Wow.... poor little guy. I just watched cujo last night, and I thought about him. He is an adult, so he knows what he wants.....but still...

Poor johnathan.:biggrin1:

brandonguy35

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone seen the actually ad on the site?? Got the link?? I think it would be fun to see the whole ad for myself!!

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media

are these really him or did sumone photoshop them?when did he start doin these kind of pixxxs?:p

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
are these really him or did sumone photoshop them?when did he start doin these kind of pixxxs?:p

They are really him, and the ID on the Adam4Adam site is genuinely him. :rolleyes:

He started doing these kinds of pictures while he felt horny to get fucked. :rolleyes:

The following piece of prose is being quoted around the internet from various sources too, although it originated on canada.com [ Ex-child star posts sex ad online ]:

You would think that being a former sitcom star would make it easy to find love and sex in La-La-Land. You would be wrong. Danny Pintauro, who played adorable Jonathan Bower on Who’s The Boss for eight seasons, has posted a personal ad on a gay Web site, describing himself as “sexy, passionate, fun, verbal, obedient (and) open to anything.” The ex-child star, now 30, doesn’t use his real name on the hook-up site but displays a photo of his face and one of his naked body in which his hand hides most of his penis (which is described in the personal ad as 7” and circumcised). There’s a list of sex acts and fetishes he’s into and the profile indicates Pintauro doesn’t smoke but drinks alcohol and occasionally uses drugs. (When he was a teen, Pintauro supported Ben Vereen’s “Celebrities for a Drug-Free America” and helped raise funds for a teen drug abuse project.) The fact that Pintauro is gay is not a shock – he came out in 1997 – but fans of Who’s The Boss might be surprised to learn that the boy who was raised on TV by Tony Danza has tattoos on both shoulders and a wrist.

His Adam4Adam screen name was aneilio76, although I believe that he has removed his profile from the site within the past 24 hours, since this story broke. :rolleyes: