David Boreanaz

I doubt they have anything otherwise they would’ve posted it already. David is not relevant or that cute anymore for y’all to be having these people beg lol
Speak for yourself on that one. He's still as handsome as fucking ever.
 
I can't help but wonder if you guys live in a time period where reality and time don't exist. Bickering like there's no tomorrow in a thread of a fucking b-listed celeb who is nobody in hollywood. Is not like bickering about top movie stars is any better, mind you. A bit sad, don't you think? Came here thinking what could I find here about this man and yeah.
 
I can't help but wonder if you guys live in a time period where reality and time don't exist. Bickering like there's no tomorrow in a thread of a fucking b-listed celeb who is nobody in hollywood. Is not like bickering about top movie stars is any better, mind you. A bit sad, don't you think? Came here thinking what could I find here about this man and yeah.
I'd hardly call David a "nobody" in Hollywood. He's starred in FOUR hit television series back-to-back. That is hardly a nobody.
 
I'd hardly call David a "nobody" in Hollywood. He's starred in FOUR hit television series back-to-back. That is hardly a nobody.

I agree. To be honest if you think about it has never left our TV screens in the 23 years of his career since he started on Buffy during his late 20's. He started on Buffy from 1996-1999 and went over to Angel from 1999-2004. Then, he went on to star in Bones from 2005-2017 and since 2017-18 has starred in Seal Team. He is one of most bankable TV stars in Hollywood right now up there with Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Chris Meloni, Tom Selleck, and few others that are older. I would refer to him as A-list star so not sure why you would call him a nobody, He is recognizable but on a possibly smaller scale.
 
I agree. To be honest if you think about it has never left our TV screens in the 23 years of his career since he started on Buffy during his late 20's. He started on Buffy from 1996-1999 and went over to Angel from 1999-2004. Then, he went on to star in Bones from 2005-2017 and since 2017-18 has starred in Seal Team. He is one of most bankable TV stars in Hollywood right now up there with Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Chris Meloni, Tom Selleck, and few others that are older. I would refer to him as A-list star so not sure why you would call him a nobody, He is recognizable but on a possibly smaller scale.
“A-list” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: