Lol not always, plus…. When i say « « erect » », its not even hard… like just a bit stifferLucky guy lol
Hahah u must terrorize the guys in the locker room showers lol…. I’m def a grower lolLol not always, plus…. When i say « « erect » », its not even hard… like just a bit stiffer
I am this guy unable to run naked if you steal his underwearHahah u must terrorize the guys in the locker room showers lol…. I’m def a grower lol
I mean… you be the perfect candidate…. Ur big ole schlong just flopping all over the locker room while every guy drops jaw in awe and or jealousy lolI am this guy unable to run naked if you steal his underwear![]()
Health problems bro, i didn’t choose my dick9.5 inches soft? Come on guys, don't be naive...
Im decided like 5 years ago that i will NOT keep trying to hide it. MY comfort, MY priority. Now i wear trunk underwear and i let it hang between my legs most of the times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Do you embrace your size, or do you find it a burden in daily life? As much as some guys might gawk at your pics, I can understand how it might be the latter. I'm over 5" soft and it's already hard enough to keep my bulge discreet.
If not trying to hide it - why not show it?Im decided like 5 years ago that i will NOT keep trying to hide it. MY comfort, MY priority. Now i wear trunk underwear and i let it hang between my legs most of the times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If i NEED to hide, it goes FBI AGENT![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.