David Henrie - Wizard of Waverly Place

David is a devout catholic and has made homophobic remarks in the past but now that he is older I think he is starting to realize he has a lot of gay fans and like Nick Jonas he post or have pics that show off his body or bulge. Do you agree? Here are some bulging pics of David from the Ben-Hur premier.

Attachments

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David is a devout catholic and has made homophobic remarks in the past but now that he is older I think he is starting to realize he has a lot of gay fans and like Nick Jonas he post or have pics that show off his body or bulge. Do you agree? Here are some bulging pics of David from the Ben-Hur premier.

Welp money always talks.

Reactions: 23185301

Quick vid of David at Knott's Berry check out his ass? I like to ride him like a rollercoaster.

Reactions: bigtoad

misseremix

Expert Member
Media
alright everyone - the day is finally here

i'm unloading my stockpile of david's massive vpl

for you see... in the wizards of waverly place episode Misfortune at the Beach, his swimming shorts bulge is completely out of control

does anyone have the uncropped version of the photo of david at the beach wearing a blue hat? in the original, the guy next to him is literally staring at his huge vpl

Attachments

Hey Heron, I'm wondering that also there are way to many pics and vids of him and that bulge. Especially when he is wearing dress pants. My friends are like maybe he is clueless about his bulging manhood and i'm like YEAH RIGHT this mofo is an actor, writer, director, and has a production company he smart enough to know how to please his fans( female and gay). Like Nick Jonas you can't fool us!!!

Reactions: bigtoad