Decriminalizing pot!!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't going to happen. 50% of the country is conservative as well as congress. Imagine all the "users" they'd have to let out of jail. I say again, it's not going to happen.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't going to happen. 50% of the country is conservative as well as congress. Imagine all the "users" they'd have to let out of jail. I say again, it's not going to happen.

I agree. Just 2 years ago WWIII erupted over one titty, we're wound up WAAAAY too tight in this country, and our legislation is ass-backwards. I see America taking tiny, almost-insignificant, minor, baby-steps towards open-mindedness but my great great grandkids probably won't see the legalization.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt any change won't reflect on the current status of drug dealers. They already do what they want to do. They will still bust any boat trying to bring drugs into the US. This sounds more like it will just stop the courts from being clogged with "Johhny has 3 grams of weed in his pocket, book him". And as for loose of correctional jobs, there jobs would be just easier not gone. They should still limit its use to adults just like cigs. It still requiers some type of regulation regardless of what they do.