He’s just soooooo hot. I know it’s impossible to see him in a gay scene…. But I fantasize about him all the time. His thick hard cock, his sweat against mine… and him slapping his sexy feet on me… teasing my holes and making me suck his toes
 
Has anyone corresponded with him recently? I got about 3 customs and would talk to him from time to time. Tried to get another one last Fall and hit him a few more times after that. No response on OF or the messaging app we used to talk on? 🤷🏽‍♂️
 
He wanted me to buy a video from him and was charging me $100 I said okay he told me to send the $100 now and he’ll make the vid in 2 days. So I said nevermind if I’m not getting the vid made now then I’m okay. He cursed me out and all that then blocked me so I don’t like him anymore cause now he’s in the category of the scammers now.
You had every right to ask for a video right then and there because that's YOUR MONEY you're spending. These content creators needs to humble themselves. Stop spending your hard earn money and these dudes don't even like us. You spend all your money on them and you can't even ask them a simple question without them charging you again. I been said FKKKK all of em!!
 
Has anyone corresponded with him recently? I got about 3 customs and would talk to him from time to time. Tried to get another one last Fall and hit him a few more times after that. No response on OF or the messaging app we used to talk on? 🤷🏽‍♂️
I honestly think the volume of messages he gets is too much for him to manage consistently. I also think he prefers to engage people without the help of bots, so that's why it probably takes him time to get back. Last time I spoke with him, he said it had gotten to the point where it was hard to manage individual calls. I think he still does customs, but he also has a real 9-5, so who knows. He is a VERY popular CC, especially with gay men.
 
Has anyone corresponded with him recently? I got about 3 customs and would talk to him from time to time. Tried to get another one last Fall and hit him a few more times after that. No response on OF or the messaging app we used to talk on? 🤷🏽‍♂️
I recently purchased a pair of his used underwear, I sent the money on the 15th of last month and he said he was gone wear em for a couple days and then send them I got them a couple days later on the 19th. His man scent is EMMACULATE!! I’ve never had no problems out of DT he’s always pleasant.
 
I recently purchased a pair of his used underwear, I sent the money on the 15th of last month and he said he was gone wear em for a couple days and then send them I got them a couple days later on the 19th. His man scent is EMMACULATE!! I’ve never had no problems out of DT he’s always pleasant.

I never had problems with him either. He was always chill and koo AF. Always answered my messages. He asked me to make another custom last Fall. I couldn't that week but I told him I would hit him when I could. I hit him up a few weeks after that. No response. Haven't heard from him since.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ace Tylerr