Deepthroating

sw1dick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i reckon there's nothing at all better than being able to use a good deep throat. love the fact that the guy blowing me is getting off on having all my dick stuffed down his gullet, and can't get enough of the feeling of my balls on a chin, with just the very base of my cock showing. it's a fantastic feeling.

I'm lucky to have found a few really great cocksuckers in London over the years, and a couple of them can blow their own loads without even touching their dicks while getting their throats thoroughly worked over. it's just great.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i reckon there's nothing at all better than being able to use a good deep throat. love the fact that the guy blowing me is getting off on having all my dick stuffed down his gullet, and can't get enough of the feeling of my balls on a chin, with just the very base of my cock showing. it's a fantastic feeling.

I'm lucky to have found a few really great cocksuckers in London over the years, and a couple of them can blow their own loads without even touching their dicks while getting their throats thoroughly worked over. it's just great.
You have a perfect size

macho8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
maybe a stupid question, but for those that can do it (deep-throat) did you have your tonsils removed? I heard this might be a factor

Rugal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been....and never expect to.. would love to know what it feels like though...my first wife could get about half down.. that was the closest

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never been....and never expect to.. would love to know what it feels like though...my first wife could get about half down.. that was the closest
From the looks of your gallery, I'm guessing their biggest obstacle is getting around that hefty head. Looks like quite the challenge. :wink:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one partner who could take me down to my balls--absolutely no gag reflexes--but irony of ironies she had a somewhat small jaw and couldn't go long giving any sort of oral regardless of how much of me she had in her mouth/throat. It did feel amazingly good though, feeling the sensation of being sucked along my entire cock, instead of just the usual 4-5 inches or so. That said, I still prefer having what can fit just into a girl's mouth attended to if she knows how to use her tongue and suction just right.