Describe the user's cock above you in detail

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SparkyNYC: average flaccid grows to above average erection with excellent girth, especially in the middle of the shaft. Nice head too. Entire package looks nice on smooth, fit body.

Arenas66

Experimental Member
Media
When I started this thread, I kind of wanted more detailed comments. Paragraphs, not just a sentence. A detailed commentary. It would be nice if people would make longer posts.

Your dick is very long. You have a good pink coloration to your shaft, which gets pinkest in the middle, and a smooth dry head, which bends down a little more than most. The penis seems very straight with average thickness, and a very veiny appearance when it is squeezed. When soft, it seems to hang down instead of shrinking a lot. There is a slight scar. Looks like a good "slapper".

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
truth4705: this is a great penis although only average in length. (maybe 5.5 - 6") The girth is above average. It has a nice head as well. Nicely shaped large balls contribute to the package. But, what makes this penis a winner is its direction of curve. It curves upwards and probably hits a woman's G-spot perfectly. Nice cock!

Last edited:

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great skin tone, great curve, great proportions of length and girth. you my friend have an impressive tool and a great large set of nuts to support it. must be proud.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Okay. I've been told I'm a good writer. So, I'll give this a shot. This is a descriptoin of his cock in this picture: http://www.lpsg.org/members/joshdaniels/albums/yay!/493493-img_12282.html

A pink torpedo shooting out of blue (Jewish) boxer shorts. An awesome, thick, strong looking head. Cool veins running down the shaft. A dick to impress. An arrow, or a weapon.

Arenas66

Experimental Member
Media
Edit, For Henry Miller. I cant see large photos, but from what I can see, you have a firecrotch. Cool to be different. The penis looks like a average-large size, and the head isn't quite mushroomy, but it's defined. The scar is nice, about an inch below that light pink corona you have.

Avg_8: Black cock with a lighter front half from circumcision. I like the two toned look, the good girth, slight upward curve, wrinkles, and firm, defined head with the upturned crest.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
small, short, thin, little, skinny, pencil, white, uncircumcised, petit, tiny, narrow, invisible, toothpick, the absolute opposite of all aforementioned.

that thing is unbelievable. as much as i hear nothing but horror stories when it comes to that kind of monster endowment, i still wish i had one like that of my own.