Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i was having a discussion recently and the question was raised that if your were able to design your own cock from scratch, what would it look like..

I would say
8x5.5 hard
5 inch soft
uncut but just covering the head(little to no overhang)
large testicles in a low hanging sac.

Any other thoughts?

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like a dream cock. Personally, I like my balls but would love to be around 8" hard and 5" soft also. Mostly, I wish I was more of a shower then a grower.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8X6, tapered (glans 5.5 inches and tapers to 6 mid shaft then uniformly 6 to the base), upward curve, uncut (with foreskin long enough to cover glans when erect), large balls.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, about a full 8 inches hard by 6 or 6.5 girth, veiny. Slight upward curve, not too pronounced. Big, perfectly shaped pink helmet head. A thick foreskin, long enough for a big puckered hole when soft @ about 5 heavy, floppy inches, large low hanging eggs and a thick mat of cock hair, high and wide around cock. Big sperm producer too of course, and big sprayer.

But tell you what, even though I'd love to be all that, I love what I have, a thick, cut, rock hard 6 inch cock with a peirced head, nice balls and a thick cock bush.

Fucking love it..

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine would be 8" long with a hefty 6.5" in girth. A straight shaft when erect that is just slightly thicker at the base. The head would have a very pronounced ridge from the shaft. A nice rich skin tone.

I am not sure if I would want it cut or not. I h ave never expereinced an uncut cock but images of them are very compelling.

And a nice big set of balls with that please!

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thick 9" when hard, 6" when soft
uncut, foreskin just halfway over the head when erect
hangs straight down when hard or slight downward curve
low hanging balls to match my low hanging dick
thick and heavy cum flow
dark and curly pubes with a nice musky scent

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I'd really want to change much from my 8 and a bit x 6", cut, big and low-hanging balls and well-tanned. Another inch of length would be nice but that would be greedy, I guess.

D

deleted136887

Double current lenght, 1.5 times girth.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I like my balls but would love to be around 8" hard and 5" soft also. Mostly, I wish I was more of a shower then a grower.
That sounds perfect to me. I came up with 8 & 5 right away. I'd love to have a 5" softie bouncing around in my gym shorts. My balls are fairly tight, and I'd keep it that way. If they drooped, I wouldn't be able to wear boxers or freeball.

P.S. I'd also keep the cut status.

Last edited:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is very interesting---i thought guys would be a little bit more greedy in this dept. i have 5.5in dick and i would want a 10.5 in cock with a long foreskin and big low hangers. i love big meaty cocks. as being a recipiant of many i've always wondered what it would be like to own one.

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
9" long erect x 6.5" thick, 6" long soft x 5.5" thick, big full head with a few rippling veins down the shaft, nice full smooth, medium hanging balls, that slap that pussy and clit when you fuck, nice carpet around base of cock, - you know the kind that makes people do a double take in the shower at the gym or say "oh my" when you undress in front of the eagerly awaiting partner. Two hands and a eager mouth on the head kind cock length. And don't forget a very sincere lover kind of attitude to make them melt and wanna come back for more. You can have a great cock but don't act like a dick about it, you know.

I like my 6.5 to 7" long x 6" thick hard on I got now as my wife has a tight pussy but I would love to be a bit deeper to hit that love canal occasionally to give her a nice big internal orgasmic surprise.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
9" long 6.25" around when erect. Baseball-bat shaped (so 5.75" around the base) with a massive and firm mushroom head, circumcised. 7" Flaccid with 5.25" girth, still rather shroomy head and baseball-bat shaped. Larger nuts, but with the same hang I have now. :v

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was having a discussion recently and the question was raised that if your were able to design your own cock from scratch, what would it look like..

I would say
8x5.5 hard
5 inch soft
uncut but just covering the head(little to no overhang)
large testicles in a low hanging sac.

Any other thoughts?

Looks like you got what you wanted. ;) But that would be mine too. 8-8.5 hard, 5.5-6 around, nice showing when soft, and a good size head with a nice long foreskin that beautifully tapers at the end and still covered the head at least halfway when hard. Nice fat low hangers are a must. :cool: