Dick Cheney

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most people are intellectually lazy, I'll give you that. Comfortable with their preconceptions, I'll give you that. One popular preconception being that the media is liberally biased. Then they go out searching for examples of this, ignoring the fact that they are looking through their own biased GOP-colored glasses, and feel that they have somehow reaffirmed their preconception.

okay so you are admitting that you feel every one of those media sources I listed were liberally biased except for Webster's and Britannica, which are "fairly neutral"? Thank you for proving my point. When you start to suspect that every news media source in the world is somehow a tool of the leftist agenda, and also suspect that half the people inside the United States and virtually everyone outside of the United States is also hopelessly biased... guess what? you're the one that is biased. The current administration makes up reality the way it sees fit. If someone reports on real news that happens to disagree with their make-believe, that doesn't make them liberal, that just means that they are not a tool of the GOP. I listed Faux News because they are pretty much the only ones who even pretend to buy most of this garbage. I don't think most of them are true believers, even Rush Limbaugh openly admitted that he is an intellectually dishonest partisan political hack on his own program. The idiots listening to them are the ones who are fooled by this made-up reality. For instance, most recently, Cheney saying that the Brits are only pulling out of Iraq because there's just nothing left to do there. This right in the middle of him campaigning around the globe trying to convince other world leaders that the US escalation in Iraq is a good idea. Nobody who has even an iota of sanity believes him, but I'm sure Sean Hannity is probably defending the VP's words on some program right now. Or take global warming, which there is no debate on at all in the scientific community. It is taking place. Plain and simple. We might not fully understand everything about it, but we know that it is happening. Half the country doesn't understand this because the GOP has done so well in its efforts to confuse people into believing that there actually is some debate when among real scientists there is none. Yet the sane media prints something about global warming, and then in an attempt to do damage control, Limbaugh and Hannity and O'Reilly and Levin will all come out and try to position this as liberal propoganda. It's absurd. Absolutely absurd. Anyone trying to position NPR or CNN or the BBC as tools of some liberal conspiracy only reveal themselves as the extremist out-of-touch whackjobs and/or intellectually dishonest lying hacks that they are. When most of the world thinks you are wrong you can't claim to be in the center.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Claiming that there is some coherent leftist agenda governing the thousands of computer nerds who write articles for this site smacks of flat-out stupidity. Did you write an article about how Nancy Pelosi is really Satan and have it taken down or something? Because most of the site's articles aren't taken directly from White House talking points, that means it's liberal? Where do you come up with this crap?

Alright [end rant], what you said about news outlets having their own slant is of course true... there are choices made about the presentation of every story. As for being easily demonstrable, though, nothing even comes close to the bias of conservative-dominated talk radio or cable news. When you start opining that the news media or wikipedia is liberally biased you become guilty by association with these other hypocrites: Limbaugh, Hannity, et al., who sing the same exact tune about media bias but are themselves the biggest offenders out there. Can't you see that?

Journalists subtly inserting their own opinion on an issue like gun control by omitting a word here or there or using an adjective with a stronger connotation is one thing, and difficult to avoid even by newsmen with the best intentions. Politicians making up information and using fake science and outright concerted lies to support their agenda and then having "journalists" whom they are in cahoots with read their party's talking points to the public is something on a wholly different level.

Is there a smiley on here that shows exasperation?

G

Ganymede

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Claiming that there is some coherent leftist agenda governing the thousands of computer nerds who write articles for this site smacks of flat-out stupidity. Did you write an article about how Nancy Pelosi is really Satan and have it taken down or something? Because most of the site's articles aren't taken directly from White House talking points, that means it's liberal? Where do you come up with this crap?

You mean millions of computer nerds. I know because I'm one of them. After more than two years of editing on Wikipedia, I can tell you that it's liberals and conservatives and everyone on that forum.

Actually, Wikipedia is where I first found this very forum. This forum used to be in the "External links" section of the Penis size article. Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I think of Cheney, I think of only one kind of dick and it's nothing to do with what's between his grandfather, Bush sucking legs!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would fuck Janet Reno before i got near that Cheney ass wipe.

And I am a big fan of Reno's; any woman that has her own flame throwing bulldozer is ok in by book.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, these posts are all interesting. In The Natherlands and rest of the EU, we always thought that his name was "Dick-less Cheney." That way he would be a perfect book-end to that moron George Bush.

The mystery to me when I talk to my friends in Amerika, no one admits they voted for the two of them! Maybe it's just those of us who are gay (in the EU and US) who were smart enough to see these people for what they are, dangerous and awful. We feel very sorry for you in the US, because now that all the people see and have to admit the mistake, it remains almost two more years before you can be rid of them. :sigh:

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would sleep with him ... I find him extremely attractive. I bet he would rip me wide open.

No. NO. NO! That is just plain wrong.
And on so many levels. . .

:puke: :hitwithrock: :chairshot:

You should seek the assistance of a mental health professional--immediately. Even Lynne Cheney isn't turned on by that guy! LOL.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. NO. NO! That is just plain wrong.
And on so many levels

You should seek the assistance of a mental health professional--immediately. Even Lynne Cheney isn't turned on by that guy! LOL.
There was a time I would have considered scarfing Dickie's weiner--then I realized he wasn't more than a hologram so my interests faded.