Dick Slip

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was on the high school track team, myself and some male team mates decided to go for a jog in only our little yellow shorts. They knew about my dick and I was already hanging out of my shorts. We ran throw a forested area as we flopped about. We made it back unseen and slightly aroused from our escapade. I was hoping one of the track girls would have seen me.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
In 11th grade of high school gym class they started makig us wear this uniform that consisted of a white shirt and short shorts. Well, I never wore any underware because I never really liked it. The first day I was in the locker room getting changed. I put on the shirt first but when I put on the shorts I found that an about an inch of my penis was sticking out the bottom of the shorts. No one else had this problem and nothing I was doing could consele it. Finally one of my friends daired me to walk around like that and see what happend. So naturally I went right into the gym teachers office to see if he noticed. I made small talk asking what we were going to be doing that day. He noticed but did not say anything. I even made it a point to sit down right infront of him and spreading my legs. Nothing. I went the entire class like that and for about a week after that. When I was on the track I gave my self a chubby and this thing was sticking out about 4 inches. I dont know why no one ever said anything. I was finally the female gym teacher who told me I needed to keep it hidden.

Reactions: James0909

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really, whom (who?) among us hasn't experienced our cock trying to come out and visit? Especially with the men on this site? The better question might actually be, "who hasn't had their member slip out?"

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Longjohn777p said:
Very often my cock slides through that hole in my boxers. sometimes its even slid out of shorts im wearing. does this happen to anybody else? and what do u do about it? I just let it hang

...generally have that problem (no idea why)

but you could wear briefs instead if doin sports

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sometimes mine will slide out and go for a ride on my bike or take my truck without my permission. this has caused confusion with the local constabulatory.

i had to start wearing underwear about 10 years ago cuz my balls are rather pendulous and i didn't know this and they were starting to stretch due to lack of support. wish that happened with pingas as well! ;)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's what I wear for sports. I also wear boxer briefs with a good pouch. The bulge is easily noticeable, but few people seem to have issues with a bulge (unless it's too much like a circus tent).

There have been times when I had on shorts that were long enough for going commando in, but the legs were VERY baggy so sitting on a bar stool let more than a breeze in, like peeking eyes. If I notice or someone else says/notices, I just cross my legs.

However, I do admit that there were times when I wore just long enough while standing baggy shorts intentionally. ;)

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man,

get a good pair of briefs - i get the size bigger than my waist size generally as it gives a little more room up front - nothing is worse than too tight fitting, you'll spend all your time trying to get comfortable.

Hugo Boss seem to be less forgiving than CK in my experience - any other guys have good recommendations?

Chris :p :p

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
This happened yesterday. I manage a small property and my day doesn't start until 8am so when I heard knocking at my door at 5:30am I was surprised. I woke up as I occassionally do with an erection from hell and looked thru the peep hole. It was a security guard from the complex across the street. He said that he saw someone trying to break into our mailboxes. I thanked him but he asked if he could use my restroom. Well I was naked and hard so I told him to wait. The only thing near was a long sweater so I threw it on. Of course it was only long enough to cover my ass but not hide my hardness. In the mornings I'm harder and thicker than usual. When he walked into the hall I went to the dinning room and sat down. When he finished he walked in an thanked me and stupid me without thinking I stood up and shook his hand...My sweater opened and out I sprung. My head of my hard cock was just inches from our shaking hands! He looked down and said Sorry dude I'm straight. I said me too but it wasn't what he thought. He laughed and showed himself to the door. I laughed to myself, locked the door and went back to bed.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Longjohn777p said:
Very often my cock slides through that hole in my boxers. sometimes its even slid out of shorts im wearing. does this happen to anybody else? and what do u do about it? I just let it hang

Happens to me all the time when wearing Jockeys, possibly due to the shortness of my dick and the tayloring of the shorts. Sometimes I wear them specifically for that reason.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Another good one. Just yesterday I wanted to go swimming. The school I go to has an indoor swimming pool. I like to where a speedo to the pool because it gives me the most freedom, so I put that on and took my work out shoes, because I thought I would just go to the gym right after my swim. (They are just down the hall from each other. - I dont usually where jsut a speedo to they gym, usually I have work out shorts and sometimes a muscle shirt.) Anyway I jumped in the pool and swam for about a half hour. I went down the hall and worked out with a bunch of guys who were there for about another 25-30 min. When I got to the bench press, I set the weights up and layed down. There are mirrors on the celing, and when I looked up I saw my dick haning out the right side of speedo. I shuved it back in adn asked the guy spotting me how long it was like that. -- Apparently I had been walking around for 45 min with my dick hangin out and I didnt even know about it.

Reactions: allmanbud

Pappy

Media
dimwit said:
There are mirrors on the celing, and when I looked up I saw my dick haning out the right side of speedo. I shuved it back in adn asked the guy spotting me how long it was like that. -- Apparently I had been walking around for 45 min with my dick hangin out and I didnt even know about it.

How can anyone NOT know their dick is hanging out of a speedo??