Did everyone finish their Christmas Shopping?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I finished today, and the anticipation of having to go and do it was worse than the actual shopping.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had the bulk of my shopping done in November. I've picked up a few little things here and there, but very little was done in major department stores, I prefer to shop in smaller, independent stores or "boutique" type stores. This week I picked up some stocking stuffer type stuff, but all the presents were wrapped and mailed weeks ago.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had to go back out. I had to get a Wii memory card for my nephew. I went to Best Buy and they had a 512 Meg one for $39.99. I bought it. It looked just like an SD card. I thought it must be formatted special for the WII for $40. I checked on line and all it takes is a regular SD card, Nintendo is just trying to rape their customers. So I returned it, got a 1 Gig SD card at Walmart for $17 and got him 2 extra gifts.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I copped out and got the adults gift cards and the grandkids some McDonalds gift books.

When I first read this I thought you said Adult gift cards. Say, to maybe use at places where people show their nasty bits.:wink: