Diffinitive answer about HAND SIZE, FEET SIZE, and HEIGHT in relation to Penis Size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AlphaMale, Sep 1, 2006.

1. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A friend of mine and I were discussing this recently. I wasn't really sure about any of them. I'm not that tall and don't have big hands, but I have pretty big feet and I know my measurements.

Does anyone know if these relationships are just myths, or is there actually scientific evidence? :confused:

P.S. - I'm relatively new here, so sorry if this has been asked already. ;)

2. SiamGuy

SiamGuy New Member

From http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=697621 these are AVERAGE lengths, meaning there are variations within all heights, greater or less. This is also the caucasian average I believe. Shoe size seems to be the LEAST correlative.

There is a high correlation between erect penis length and height:
    • Height Erect penis length
      64-65" 6.1"
      66-67" 6.1"
      68-69" 6.2"
      70-71" 6.3"
      72-73" 6.6"
      74-75" 6.6"
      76-77" 6.8"
      >=78" 7.2"
    with the exception of shoe size, there exists a significant but weak correlation for each of the body parts studied:
    • Body Part Partial Correlation Coefficient
      middle finger to palm distance 0.25
      length of thumb 0.25
      length of big toe 0.18

shoe size 0.08

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I am 5 foot 7, have normal sized feet, and very small pathetic girlish hands. I can barely grow a beard and have no real competitive tendencies, but check out my gallery and see if my cock matches that description.

4. transformer_99

Gold Member

The only one I know of to be accurate, is the size of your foot in relation to the length of your arm from the elbow to the hand.wrist. After that there isn't much that you can count on being accurate determinant of anything/any other body part.

5. jody

jody Member

WTF? never heard of that.

as far as i know the only predictor that has any scientific support is height. taller guys generally have slightly longer dongs.

6. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Im 5'7,

i have undoutbly the smallest, feminie hands, and feet. Id say there is definately less chance a small guy has a big dick, but the capacity for it to be is still very much there.

The answer is yes small built guys can and DO have big - very big dicks but at a less percentile in numbers to taller, bigger guys. (less chance)

Im rare i like it. :)

7. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

I have seen a number of sources, which state that there is absolutely no correlation between the size of different body parts. For years, people have searched for some relationship - bumps on the head to determine intelligence for example - and nothing has really been shown.

I think the reason why this topic comes up is that we all want to think that there is some other visible indication of penis size. My favorite is the to predict a man's penis size by bending his middle finger, noting where it touches his hand (or arm!) and using the length from this point to the tip of his extended middle finger. Since my fingers are long and hand is fairly flexible, it works for me!

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Im 5ft6 I have big hands and big feet The length of my cock is from my elbow to my wrist and is about the same lenght as my shoe

9. linus

linus Member

These are really, really weak correlations. If I remember correctly, a 0.25 correlation only explains about 6% of the variance, leaving 94% of the variance unexplained. Size queens would be very dissappointed, very often using such a poor predictor.

On a personal note, I have noticably small hands and feet. Throughout the years, I occassionally have ladies remark how small my hands/feet are with a grin. I always remark back with a grin on my face - "you don't believe in myths do you?"

10. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    i once went out with a guy who only had size 4 feet (uk size) and was about 5'6 but his cock must have been atleast 11" . was considerably larger than mine anyway

11. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Dear friends, maybe the only way to sort this out is to carry out a comprehensive survey amongst members of LPSG. We should each state every possible body statistic: height, weight, foot length and width, hand length and width, balls size, cock flaccid and erect, length and girth, neck and wrist girth, ecc. Then somene could calculate, all statisctical parameters: mean, median, range, etc. Any volonteer?

12. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always thought these myths were BS. But then after reading this thread I grabbed a ruler and measured from the bottom of my palm to the tip of my middle finger and it was almost exactly the length of my cock. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted