Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious about a couple of things. I know that everyone’s experience is unique, but whatever you’d be willing to share would be appreciated:

1. Comparing a penis to a good quality dildo, how is the experience similar and how is it different? Is one more pleasurable than the other? Or is it an apples and oranges kind of thing?

2. When it comes to moving up to bigger sizes, is there a difference in acclimating to a larger penis vs a larger dildo?

Thank you!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's some fantastic toys available these days, very realistic feeling especially when left to warm up in some warm water first. Depends tho if I was using it myself or someone else was using it in me, there's a big difference to using yourself and the anticipation of how someone else uses it with you whether it's hand held or strapped into a harness.

If the peen is good and the person it's attached to knows how to use what they have nothing beats the real thing, haven't come across a realistic dildo yet that can flex or throb like the real deal, swings and roundabouts hunni.

Again adjusting to something larger depends who's in control, forget about a real peen if you're talking large, if I were taking on a new challenge with a toy then it's easier if I'm in control, obviously I can bear down and adjust my stance accordingly.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never owned a dildo, and I've never had a hankering to even try a dildo. Closest I've come is a tampon applicator, and there ain't nothing remotely erotic about inserting a tampon.

If we're talking Magic Wand then what do you want to know? I'm sort of an expert here having already burnt out one.

There is no comparison between a penis and a Magic Wand. I'd unplug that sucker in a second when presented with an erect weenie calling for duty.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me, there is very little similarity between a dildo/vibrator and a penis. Penetration? Absolutely nothing replaces a penis. Toys are fine for playing, with or without a partner. They can be fun, orgasms easily achieved, but they serve a different purpose than the penis. I will choose the male and his penis over any toy!

As to size, I have found it far easier to acclimate to varying sizes of penises. Toys can actually feel a little like work!