disappearing threads

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There seems to be a rash of threads disappearing lately. Some I saw before they vanished, and didn't seem to be a violation of ToS, just possibly an embarrassment to a few.

What gives?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
I swear, I saw a thread posted by AlteredEgo an hour ago . A sensibly, logically argued thread that was, strangely, disappeared.

"Disappeared" is the word usually given to political dissidents of authoritarian regimes. Usually used as an adjective (as in: the protester was disappeared after the junta took power.")

Last edited:

I swear, I saw a thread posted by AlteredEgo an hour ago . A sensibly, logically argued thread that was, strangely, disappeared.

"Disappeared" is the word usually given to political dissidents of authoritarian regimes. Usually used as an adjective (as in: the protester was disappeared after the junta took power.")

Does it now? Hmmmm.....:33::biggrin1:

Yes, I saw that post as well. I don't know why it was disappeared either unless it was disposed of for being inflammatory or some such thing though the poster was directing comments directly to the mods, not the member.

I am disappointed.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That was one of them, yes. As I said before, to the best of my knowledge, there was nothing in her thread that merited banning (she was not, of course), warning (I don't know about that), censoring editing or deleting.

This is the third one that fits that category, so far this week, that I'm aware of.

I guess that within a month, the only topics that will be approved for posting are described here.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does it now? Hmmmm.....:33::biggrin1:

Yes, I saw that post as well. I don't know why it was disappeared either unless it was disposed of for being inflammatory or some such thing though the poster was directing comments directly to the mods, not the member.

I am disappointed.
I seriously doubt it was inflammatory, though I cannot verify that, because I cannot go back and read it again.

Inflammatory, no. Embarrassing, perhaps. Let's see if this thread disappears, too.

I heard a phrase once, "your actions followed the letter of the law, but your actions were politically inconvenient."

Must be the case here. No violations, just "inconvenient."

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

What was it about? I saw it, went to click on it, and it was already gone.