Do Bisexual Men Exist?

How Bisexual are You?

  • 100% Bisexual (50% gay - 50% straight)

    Votes: 43 35.2%
  • 50% Bisexual

    Votes: 36 29.5%
  • 20% Bisexual

    Votes: 43 35.2%

  • Total voters
    122
Bravestarr

You have confirmed my point. You don't accept it, or you don't get it.

My recommend is to just let go if it, and take up gardening.

Michael


I have accepted it does not Exist. So why are you telling me it will be in a different discussion. Who is WE? All the people that do agrees of the existential of bisexuality. Thank you for the offer but I can conduct my own discussion with them. Which I already did before. :smile:

I am also surprised by the vituperation this subject has caused. I would never attack anyone and tell them how they feel or that their feelings are "invalid". No. I respect everyone's right to say who they are and what they are. That's not the point. I am merely talking in a general way about male sexuality and saying that it seems bisexual men are probably just gay men still partly in the closet (after all at least 40% of them end of later in life changing their minds and just coming out as gay) or straight guys who have tried sex with many different sorts of people of both genders and simply think that alone necessitates being labeled "bi."

I accept that there will an opposing opinions from everyone and I do respect that.

Please do not take this personal, BigHungDad, this is just a Forum but I will repeat again what I have said before.

I am do aware that this is a touchy subject for one reason: People who are bisexual are being told that their feelings/sexuality are not valid.

It's sort of like being told you're not really a woman if you can't have kids, or that all real men can sustain an erection and please their woman in bed, or whatever.

Saying that bisexuality doesn't exist to bisexuals is negating their experiences, and relegating their opinions to second-rate.


P/S Some of my friends in here does not agree with me either and have warned me about this vituperation but they still respect on the things I have to say. Mine is called OPINION yours is called OPPOSING OPINION.
 
:biggrin1: Does not bother nor worries me if you have confirmed a point. It is your own opinion.

You do not know me I do not know you. End of story.

Gardening, sure I will and my recommedation to you, Don't be too touchy. :tongue:



Bravestarr

You have confirmed my point. You don't accept it, or you don't get it.

My recommend is to just let go if it, and take up gardening.

Michael
 
Last edited:
OK I am picking you now :tongue:
And I am glad. Like all queer theorists I have ever met, I do have an ideological agenda and am proud to own it. At the same time, there are both behavioral and cultural facts underpinning this discussion which are not subject to personal opinion. Bisexuality not only exists, unless one adopts definitions (or rationalizations) that render actual behavior irrelevant, it appears to be the majority sexual orientation, at least in any discussion that accepts they exist at all.
 
And I am glad. Like all queer theorists I have ever met, I do have an ideological agenda and am proud to own it. At the same time, there are both behavioral and cultural facts underpinning this discussion which are not subject to personal opinion. Bisexuality not only exists, unless one adopts definitions (or rationalizations) that render actual behavior irrelevant, it appears to be the majority sexual orientation, at least in any discussion that accepts they exist at all.

Absolutely! Nice to see you around again fortiesfun:smile:
 
Of course bisexuality exists. Only idiots and people living in the past who can't think for themselves, and closet queens who think that they are "straight" yet have sex with men think that it does not exist. To the people who think that heterosexuals do not exist or that real gay men do not that is foolish nonsense. I've had relationships with tons of GAY men and it is true that they are not sexually attracted to women at all and many of them have never had or wanted sex with women. Even the gay men I dated who did try pussy told me how it is not their thing and how they could either not get hard or thought about men constantly in order to enjoy sex with a woman. One guy I dated told me how he got sick and puked when he saw a naked woman. Despite what closet queens here say straight and heterosexual men do not have or want sex with men.
 
"Bi" these days seems to mean "is sexually attracted to men, knows it, but doesn't want to be identified with gay culture". It's more a statement of personal style than of actual physical desire. Not that there's anything all that wrong with that. I like plain old regular men, too.

I've only known one guy I truly thought of as bisexual. I got together with him after not seeing him for a couple years after high school. I went to where he was living with this hot nurse (an older woman, probably in her mid-20s at the time). She was there, and when I saw him looking at her with love (or was it lust?) in his eyes, I thought my chances of getting it on with him were zero. He was just too into her. But then she went off to her evening shift, and he swiftly got me into bed and fucked my ass for the first time. And that same look of lust was in his eyes for me.

This dude was truly bi. Only one I've ever known.

Why should bisexual men want to be a part of a fake gay "culture" that many homosexual men themselves do not want to be a part of and the point remains that there is no such thing as a gay/GLBT community or culture at all and there never has been. Joeweekend like it or not but bisexual men do exist and it is not rare at all get out from under the rock you have been living under for the past few decades or most of your life. :rolleyes: