Do you get turned on when someone compliments your body?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all like our ego stroked occasionaly and there's nothing better than haveing your cock admired by other people. Let's face it, that's one of the reasons we post our pics. I know that when I show on cam the more compliments i get the harder I get.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah, but it depends on who is giving the compliment and the situation at the time.

We all enjoy being looked at admiringly, and receiving nice comments, especially when it is unexpected. But, yes I do get immensely turned on and I love it.

However, the compliments that come from my SO are the biggest turn-ons for me, and I assure you, he gets thoroughly rewarded in return!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all like our ego stroked occasionaly and there's nothing better than haveing your cock admired by other people. Let's face it, that's one of the reasons we post our pics. I know that when I show on cam the more compliments i get the harder I get.

I mos def. agree. Good we see eye to eye. :tongue:

Oh yeah, but it depends on who is giving the compliment and the situation at the time.

We all enjoy being looked at admiringly, and receiving nice comments, especially when it is unexpected. But, yes I do get immensely turned on and I love it.

However, the compliments that come from my SO are the biggest turn-ons for me, and I assure you, he gets thoroughly rewarded in return!

haha, it DOES depend on the person. I doubt I'd be getting hard if I heard flattery from someone I found unattractive. And you're right about the people doing the complimenting... they usually get rewarded in return :tongue:

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love compliments and comments from everyone lol. I love comments about how I can improve on something, etc. Compliments are always a huge plus as well ;). If you want to get in my pants, just throw me a compliment lol. Sad, but true. :)

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love compliments and comments from everyone lol. I love comments about how I can improve on something, etc. Compliments are always a huge plus as well ;). If you want to get in my pants, just throw me a compliment lol. Sad, but true. :)

"If you want to get in my pants, just throw me a compliment lol." haha, SAME HERE. I wish that more chicks knew about my size so that they'd ask to see it and give me a compliment. That would guarantee a fuck by me...

I get really bashful.

heh I do too, sometimes.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

This is true. I've have a few compliments in cyberspace and in person and I appreciated them all, though some encounters were a little wierd. For example one guy who saw my hardon (in a shower) just stared at it and kept saying "how can it be so big" (strange!) Some have beat off while watching me (and I didn't even have a boner...well...maybe a big soft hang...it goes thru several stages anyway). I think I've mentioned some other incidents here (or there).

All of them ego boosting and in some ways empowering. Anyone who says they're offended is not being very honest.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true. I've have a few compliments in cyberspace and in person and I appreciated them all, though some encounters were a little wierd. For example one guy who saw my hardon (in a shower) just stared at it and kept saying "how can it be so big" (strange!) Some have beat off while watching me (and I didn't even have a boner...well...maybe a big soft hang...it goes thru several stages anyway). I think I've mentioned some other incidents here (or there).

All of them ego boosting and in some ways empowering. Anyone who says they're offended is not being very honest.

Getting offended to compliments makes me laugh... I just want to tell them "Get OVER yourself..."

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When someone compliments me without me hinting at it then i`m usually sceptical of what they want, usually it`s money.

lafever

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me narcissistic, but I get really hard when someone compliments how big my dick is or how attractive I am. Its not something I make a big deal of, but I'm just curious as to who shares this trait with me. Who else out there craves flattery?

:tongue:
Not me. But watching someone get naked turns me on. :biggrin1:

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, I definitely get turned on my being complimented. It lets me know how badly they want me, and that's just sexy. I mean I've been known to be a little narcissistic myself, but still. Like my girlfriend, she'll say something and then she can't keep her hands off me. She even gropes me in her sleep! lol! But I can see where you're coming from. It's normal for me, so it must be normal for you too.