Do you IKEA?

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they are fun types of threads dig 'em up. It'll give the newbies something to read and contribute to.

They opened an IKEA in my metro area and I still haven't been to an IKEA yet! :mad:Although it would be a great way to kill a day with the endless wandering that you do in any furniture store. Maybe one day when I actually want some new furniture. :D

I miss earllogjam and flame boy, who have left the site. And RIP jason_els.:(

I don't really mind old threads coming back to life, I'm just amazed that people find them!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have built better furniture from pallets. I've tried Ikea many, many times, and like others have said, for accent pieces they're OK. But for dependable furniture a big nope from me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really mind old threads coming back to life, I'm just amazed that people find them!

I'd much prefer these old threads being resurrected than people starting new ones on the same topic. We have tremendous archives. Let's use them.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hate em ! They don't pay their fair share of tax , charge us inflated prices ( here in Australia ) , so we poor fucking taxpayers are hit with high tax rates . Sure , they are not the only ones doing this , and they are not the only reason that we have high rates of income tax , and yes , it was more the governments fault for allowing them ( and others ) to get away with it , and yes again , the current govt. is introducing new legislation designed to make them pay their share . Wonder how long before they decide to leave .

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ikea is indispensable when you live in a European apartment. The easily transportable kitchens and wardrobe cupboards are just sturdy enough to work, and just cheap enough to toss away when you move. Can't say I'm fond of the sofas and chairs, though.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No I do not IKEA. Because I spent too many years trying to help people find replacement bulbs and parts for lamps and such that they bought from IKEA in the US. The customers were trying to get these non standard parts without going to IKEA for them and needing to pay their "replacement" prices after driving across town on a special trip for that one item.