Do you notice a large bulge in public?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't fix what i don't see. And i cant afford custom pants now. I wewr the biggest size. Vpl cause I have a big head with clearly defined ridges etc. So when I sit or walk of course it is going to show. Also i wear 2 pairs of underwear too.
If you don't see it, they're mistaken.

I know this is a woman's Issue thread; but I have to add my 2 cents.

In reference to this thread everyone's body has different and unique proportions, some clothes / cuts of clothing can accentuate the human body. Men who are phallicaly blessed, who may not have no access to a tailor; have gained an extra pound over the winter or clothes one size larger, just have bulges because they do. Most go about their daily lives,not trying to show their bulges off. These guys get a pass

The men who wear underwear that intentionally shape their crotches, wear penis shaping devices / harnesses /slings under their clothes to give the further exaggerate the visual impression of their manhood, then go outside to show this off. they are another story.

PS: I also HATE, just freaking hate when men / young men wear their pants low so that their shorts and often their ass cracks show.
Men are supposed to post in 'Women's issues', it is welcome and appreciated. This is most certainly not a women's issue though.
P.S. I hate that too!, thankfully becoming a thing of the past, I've noticed a lot less of it recently.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men are supposed to post in 'Women's issues', it is welcome and appreciated. This is most certainly not a women's issue though.
P.S. I hate that too!, thankfully becoming a thing of the past, I've noticed a lot less of it recently.

Thankfully, let us hope to see less and less of those sights :D

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a good female friend that goes to my gym, and she will always slickly point out a bulge. There's a guy there that's like 6'7", and its impossible not to notice lol. Myself, I'm above average, but a total "grow-er, not a show-er"..lol very small when flaccid. no bulge here

We used to have a neighbor that would always be outside working on his lawn, tanning etc in swim trunks. Mom and sis always made a point to go talk to him, major bulge lmao. Funny shit.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is a woman's Issue thread; but I have to add my 2 cents.

In reference to this thread everyone's body has different and unique proportions, some clothes / cuts of clothing can accentuate the human body. Men who are phallicaly blessed, who may not have no access to a tailor; have gained an extra pound over the winter or clothes one size larger, just have bulges because they do. Most go about their daily lives,not trying to show their bulges off. These guys get a pass

The men who wear underwear that intentionally shape their crotches, wear penis shaping devices / harnesses /slings under their clothes to give the further exaggerate the visual impression of their manhood, then go outside to show this off. they are another story.

PS: I also HATE, just freaking hate when men / young men wear their pants low so that their shorts and often their ass cracks show.
You know what, even though this thread was dead for a while, I have to give you a round of applause. I completely agree 100%.

Reactions: ronin001

worldyx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've asked a few of my close female friends and they said they noticed my bulge right away, but never made any move to approach or seduce or really let it act on it at all. And that seems to be normal for women. It kind of frustrates me a little because as a guy, with nice equipmunk, I want it to literally be my pass to the party, but women in my experience women don't give 1 to 2 fucks about guys dicks. Maybe they shouldn't can you imagine a world where your cock was just known to be huge and amazing and women from far and wide actually pursued you for you penis. I mean if you think about the number of women who are pursued by men for their assets whatever they may be, and let's be honest there are a lot more pairs of DD breasts than 9 inch + cocks in the world. It would be chaos, absolute nightmare. Probably awesome for like 5 months, but then nightmare lol