Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time you saw your own erection. What was your age. What were your thoughts that you had.

Remember that rules on this site don’t allow for discussions of anything pre18.

The first time you saw your own erection. What was your age. What were your thoughts that you had.

So why was this Topic allowed.

Family nudity

Doesn't that also invite a lot of underage discussion.
I'm not sure why you are arguing for your thread. The entire premise is that people will talk about their childhood erections, and underage discussion is off the table. Even if you weren't looking at the TOS for the site, the topic is cringe-worthy at best.

I mean, if you wanted to have that discussion I'm sure there are places where people talk about that, and more. But, prepare to also have your IP address tagged by people who monitor those sites.

Maybe rather than building a case for why you think this discussion is a good idea, you should look at why you want to talk about it in the first place. Because, people didn't first see their erections as adults, they saw them when they were really young- which you know. Not only that, but you want people to say how old they were, and go into detail about it. Do you understand why that sort of discussion is not really appropriate, but also fairly disturbing?

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. I dont. Because they're talking about their own bodies. They're not talking about somebody else. And yes I ask them to say what was their age. But they could easily answer the question without saying their age. Will that make it less inappropriate. There are many inappropriate answers in the family topic thread and yet you dont seem bothered by any of that.