6… felt your penis going inside him

7….when he tasted/sucked your cock

8.. tasted your cum

9…..licked and sucked your balls

10….licked your asshole

11… fingered your ass and felt his tongue slide inside some

12…felt his penis go inside you

13….. was it bare or protected when screwing either him or him screwing you

14….did you think that none of this was for you the first time or you couldn’t wait until the next time it happened

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What was reaction when..

1.. tasted a cock
I thought it tasted salty? It felt good the first time but my blowjob wasn't great and over time I like it less.

2..tasted his cum
Tasted a guys cum one time and I enjoyed it the taste wasn't anything special but the act itself is a huge turn on.

3…lick and sucked his balls

4…. Licked an asshole
I really enjoying eating ass and I love to lick the guys hole first before I really go deep. It was a nice sensation. The "taste" was whatever, the mental rush of doing something so "gay" thya first time had me bricked up.
5.. fingered his ass until able to slide tongue inside it more
I've never fingered tbh but I wanna do it.
It felt so good. It was tight and warm the first time (and clean thank god), an amazing feeling of dominance and connection.
The first time was totally out of this world. I came in like 5 minutes because he was VERY experienced and skilled at it. He swallowed too. Wow, so hot.
8.. tasted your cum
He said the taste wasn't anything too special, but it wasn't bad. I was glad? Lol
Felt so good. I didn't want it to end, loved the sensation of it. We sucked each other's balls 69 style. Pure heaven.
10….licked your asshole
The very first time was the best and any time after was never on par so it isn't my favorite now but it was so hot how he went from licking to tonguing to breathing onto my hole. Amazing.
Never been fingered.
Wasn't a fan tbh. I bottom once or twice (to please the guy if he's verse) but I don't enjoy it personally.
First time ever with a guy. Condom on. 2nd and 3rd same. 4th time, I knew the person better and we both got tested and we did it bare.
14….did you think that none of this was for you the first time or you couldn’t wait until the next time it happened
Realized I loved balls ans rimming. Realised topping was my thing. Don't care for sucking dick much or bottoming

rockhardbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1.. tasted a cock

Felt weird like I was doing something wrong as I was masc dominate guy. Didn't really have a taste cause we were in the shower. Wasn't really into it!

2..tasted his cum

Tasted awful... Didn't plan on doing it again. Was many years later did I find out it it has to do with your diet.

They were kind of hairy and ended up with hair in my mouth which was kind of annoying lol.

4…. Licked an asshole

Not what I expected but a nice ass is always great.

Ive never actually fingered to slide my tongue in only a dick. My tongue worked miracles for tight bottoms lol

Very tight and warm. Such a great sensation. I nutted pretty quick the first time lol

Felt so good, I just remember thinking I was going to cum with every lick. Fortunately I lasted awhile.

8.. tasted your cum

Still to this date Ive never tasted my own cum.

Tickled so much but felt so good at the same time.

10….licked your asshole

The weirdest sensation the first time and wasn't sure how I felt about it but at the same time I got so hard that I had to at least try it again.

Hate fingers... they've hurt some many times in the past I won't allow anyone to do it again.

Hurt so much the first time. Didn't feel good at all. Was fairly certain I would never get fucked again lol. I was in a long term relationship so gave it a try a few more time before it ended.

13….. was it bare or protected when screwing either him or him screwing you.

Condoms the first time

Most of my first were not the best experiences but you truly believe it must get better especially when you like someone so you try again.

rockhardbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On question 8 you said you never tasted your cum.. the question is meant what’s your reaction when the person tasted your cum the first time.. did you worry he wouldn’t like it? Spit it out? Or did swallow ?
They loved it... Im a big fruit smoothie drinker. They said it tasted sweet!

Reactions: bigboaster

briefsguy_773

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.. tasted a cock - salty he was all sweaty after playing sports

2..tasted his cum - sweet mostly just precum.

3…lick and sucked his balls - got a big moan out of him and his balls got tight.

4…. Licked an asshole - first time he pushed my head away, wasn't into ass stuff but a few days later changed his mind.

5.. fingered his ass until able to slide tongue inside it more - never really got into fingering.

6… felt your penis going inside him - heaven...i had to stop and hold still for a minute i was going to shot so quick.

7….when he tasted/sucked your cock - incredible he didn't like to be watched sucking so put a pillow over my face.

8.. tasted your cum - first guy spit it out.

9…..licked and sucked your balls - loved it i had shaved my balls smooth and they were super sensitive.

10….licked your asshole - loved it we were 69ing and rimming each other.

11… fingered your ass and felt his tongue slide inside some - never enjoyed getting fingered.

12…felt his penis go inside you - a little uncomfortable i didn't bottom till later in life.

13….. was it bare or protected when screwing either him or him screwing you - first time was bare both as top and bottom.

14….did you think that none of this was for you the first time or you couldn’t wait until the next time it happened - knew from the first time it was for me lucky both guys the first cock and first ass i fucked wanted to play again.

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1.. tasted a cock

It tasted sweet to me from all the pre cum. He would pre cum a lot. I was pleasantly surprised.

2..tasted his cum

Creamy. Hard to explain the taste. Just that cum taste lol. It wasn’t my favourite.

I loved the feeling of his balls popping in and out of my mouth when I sucked them. I loved the smell, the taste. Everything.

4…. Licked an asshole

My favourite thing to do. Just soft and warm. Loved the smell the taste the feeling of my face between his cheeks.

Loved it. Watching his face experiencing pure pleasure that I was giving him. Makes me feel good to make him feel good. When I would make him cum from just fingering, feeling his hole pulsating on my finger as he came was such a surreal feeling.

It was both of our first times so it felt tight, and struggled to get it in at first. I’m uncut and his tight hole pulled on my foreskin a bit so it stung a bit at first. But we lubed up more and I played with his hole more until he was more relaxed, and then it felt amazing. I came after about 30 seconds.

He told me sucking my dick was his favourite thing to do. I loved when he would pull my foreskin back slowly and then slowly put my dick in his mouth and taste every inch of it.

8.. tasted your cum

At first I didn’t know how to react. I had never really had my dick sucked before let alone having my cum swallowed. But he took it like a champ.

Amazing. Just an unreal feeling.

10….licked your asshole

Ecstasy. When he would go from sucking my dick, then making his way down to my balls, then pushing my legs back to lick my hole…. Best feeling.

Amazing but also embarrassing lol. I had never even had my ass touched before by anyone, and we were making out and I went on top of him, still making out. He then slid his hand down the back of my pants, and slid his finger into my hole and I’m not even lying when I say I came instantly. Full out came in my pants. Thankfully he found it endearing but I was mortified obviously. The second go around was much better.

The first time he slid inside me, wasn’t great. I just wanted to be fucked so bad so we didn’t do the proper preparations except get lubed up, so it didn’t feel great. But after a few more times once I got the hang of it, I don’t know if there’s any better feeling than feeling his dick slide inside me, and having that connection of sex and love making.

My first time fucking was bare. Only because it was both our first times, neither of us had been with other people in any way, and had known each other for quite some time. My first time bottoming was also bare….which was irresponsible of me now that I think of it. But we had been dating for a bit before then so I wasn’t super concerned. But I still tested shortly after. The horny got the best of me.

My very first time, I couldn’t wait to do it again with him. It was all I could think about. He was also my first love, my first time, my first everything. And all I wanted was him.

ILoveGames48

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess it’s my post I’ll answer them

1.. tasted a cock—…. The first time I sucked on a dick.. was on a dare .. and when I tasted it it tasted different.. I actually figured it would taste like pee since we pissed out of them.. but. It didn’t

2..tasted his cum—. Tasting his cum was actually an accident.— he was enjoying me suck g his dick he didn’t tell me about to cum.. so when he came his cock was near back of my throat and when it hit back of my throat it was like an instant swallow…. I didn’t gag on it or his cock ( I do t have a gag reflex )

3…lick and sucked his balls— when I licked and sucked his balls I kind of liked it more than sucking his dick.. running my tongue through his pubes on his balls and tasti g his sack was better.. guess prob where sweated more I guess

4…. Licked an asshole… supposed to say “ licked his asshole— did it same time sucked first dick.. he was leaning back on couch one leg on back of couch and other on floor so I could see his hairy area ran my tongue there and was surprised it didn’t taste bad . As years went on I tend to spend more time rimming than sucking dick

5.. fingered his ass until able to slide tongue inside it more— It was t until about third time I rimmed him and fingered his hole and learned the more finger it the more relaxed his hole became .. then when my tongue went in he moaned so loud as I worked my tongue inside

6… felt your penis going inside him …. He was pretty tight and used some lube to assist in it sliding in.. lasted 3 minutes .. what lasted felt pretty good

7….when he tasted/sucked your cock.. when he went down on my dick I was so rock hard and loved how his warm mouth felt as went on down the shaft

8.. tasted your cum.. he spit it out at first then went back to sucking as it sported couple more times.. said the first shot tasted weird but the rest tasted pretty good

9…..licked and sucked your balls .. loved it— I can feel my cock tighten up and release as precum oozed out of my dick as he sucked my balls

10….licked your asshole.. my asshole is my weak spot.. when he rimmed and fingered my hole I didn’t know what to think as he did it.. few minutes later I had ejaculated hands free onto the bed .. he loved how my asshole tightened up and relaxed as his tongue was still licking my hole

11… fingered your ass and felt his tongue slide inside some. ( kind of already answered it on question 10

12…felt his penis go inside you.. it stung and hurt some but for some reason my cock was throbbing hard and throbbing alot .. .. the best feeling was feeling his dick throbbbi g as he came inside me

13….. was it bare or protected when screwing either him or him screwing you—- always bare except one time.. learned I was allergic to latex

14….did you think that none of this was for you the first time or you couldn’t wait until the next time it happened.. out of it all I enjoyed things being done to my asshole .. rimming fingeri g and fucking it.. so when it came to beginning things like making out then to sucking dick I couldn’t wait to be fucked by them

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What was reaction when..

1.. tasted a cock

2..tasted his cum

4…. Licked an asshole

8.. tasted your cum

10….licked your asshole

1. I thought it tasted like nothing, but smelled good and I like the way it felt in my mouth.

2. I had no idea what cum was supposed to taste like, so I don't recall liking or hating the taste, just accepting it for what it was.

3. That was the first thing I didn't like and felt disappointed about sexually because I wasn't good at it. His balls were really sensitive and he had to keep correcting me before abandoning ship and putting his cock back in my mouth.

4. I didn't like it and I've only done it a handful of times.

5. I've never fingered anyone before.

6. I've never topped before.

7. I've never gotten head before.

8. Me tasting my own? Similar answer to #2, but I'd tasted someone else's cum before my own, so I had a good idea of what it'd taste like. No one else has ever ate my cum before.

9. I've never gotten my balls licked or sucked before.

10. I remember feeling weird about it because it tickled and I wasn't aware that was a thing people did for sexual pleasure, but I didn't hate it.

11. I remember not liking the pressure.

12. My bf was a highly experienced and patient top, so by the time he ever tried to fuck me, I was comfortable with the pressure of having something inside of me, but it was still tough and I think I cried a little because his cock was HUGE.

13. Bareback

14. I couldn't wait for the next time because I was in love with him and saw how good I felt to him and I got obsessed with pleasing him.