Do You "Show" in Pants?

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of guys will shoot a box in a pair of tight jeans but how many of you have a cock/balls bulge that shows in pants that aren't tight jeans?

Does having a hanging ball sack make the difference?

I've seen guys walking down the street in khakis and sometimes from the front -- and more often from the side, you can really tell these dudes have a lot happening inside in their pants.

Is there a way of telling if the bulge is balls or cock or both?

Do guys with big cocks and balls have a hard time wearing briefs?

Thanks for the education!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a way of telling if the bulge is balls or cock or both?
If a guy wears standard briefs or boxerbriefs, often the bulge will be an undefined lump behind the fly of his pants. The design of the underwear fly keeps the goods centered. If a guy wears boxers (or freeballs), the outline of his hanging penis will often show pointing down to the right or left of the fly. When I realized that boxers showed my cock and briefs do not, I switched to boxers. Works great with gym shorts and track pants or lightweight dress pants. The bulge is primarily cock, yet the balls help push it forward. From the side, you'll see a small tent on one side of the guy's pants with the unmistakable ridge of the penis head protruding outward.

aquilon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a guy wears standard briefs or boxerbriefs, often the bulge will be an undefined lump behind the fly of his pants. The design of the underwear fly keeps the goods centered. If a guy wears boxers (or freeballs), the outline of his hanging penis will often show pointing down to the right or left of the fly. When I realized that boxers showed my cock and briefs do not, I switched to boxers. Works great with gym shorts and track pants or lightweight dress pants. The bulge is primarily cock, yet the balls help push it forward. From the side, you'll see a small tent on one side of the guy's pants with the unmistakable ridge of the penis head protruding outward.
I agree with this also. I seem to always "show".

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wear scrub pants to work and I had to stop wearing boxers because I have way too much movement in the front..it looks as though I'm not wearing any underwear at all. Now I usually wear boxer briefs..there is still movement...just not nearly as much.....after all...I didn't want to take the whole show away. I do enjoy the crotch stares.

D_54dudt

Experimental Member
Media
Hints of cock & balls underneath pants are very tillilating. It's a turn on especially if the shaft or head has a definition. It's sexy to see a bulge from any angle. When people look at my crotch, I get turned on. I'm an exhibitionist at heart.

Aslaor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it depends really, I tend to wear very baggy jeans so it's hard to notice when I'm standing, but if I got it down my pant leg when I sit you can notice it fairly clearly.

In shorts it even more obvious since it hangs in a sort or arc instead of straight down so I tend not to wear shorts unless it's really hot.

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
normally wear boxerbriefs... when im meeting a new client, i tuck the waistband under my balls, gives me an even more impressive bulge under black business pants - boosts my confidence haha

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I normally wear boxer briefs, sometimes boxers, and have been told that I show. It also depends on what type of pants I wear. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda of guy, so I don't always show through my jeans, especially when I wear boxer briefs(at least from what I can see lol). But when I wear dress pants I like to wear boxers to show off a bit. Mainly because when I do dress up its for a friends wedding and I have to give the single ladies something to look at. It helped me out one time for sure. My friend asked me to go to this wedding with her (as friends) and we met another one of her friends there. Well her friends date got to drunk so she decided to sleep with me instead.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually show some in jeans, but my employer recently gave us work pants that I totally show in. The material is very thin but we are required to wear these work pants while on the job. I have a 6.5 - 7" x 5" flaccid that shows thru them...but they make the rules. Funny thing is that part of the job is in an office with mostly women there...but...I just work there, I don't make the rules.

Last edited:

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I normally wear boxer breifs (because they keep everything in its place, haha) and most of the times I can make a bulge in any pants or jeans... But when I wear boxers and the pants aren't LOOSE: I always show VPL even if its not a tight pair. -I have a 6" soft-

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well today I did yeah, caught a man and two women staring today. I don't always show that well however.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl came to visit me at work and took a double take and asked "is that what i think it is?" lol... i just chuckled and said i can't help it. I was just wearing dress slacks and sitting at my desk. i looked down and definitely had a VPL going down my leg lol.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That shouldn't be the reason to choose boxers, to show a bulge. However, the "tighty whities" are too restrictive and uncomfortable, and I prefer boxers, yet another reason why it should be "no big deal" to show a little minor natural penis bulge.