Do you smoke?

• Total voters

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted no. My body is a temple :tongue:

I'd rather it turn to ruins as slowly as possible and wouldn't want to speed up the process by doing something I can easily avoid and be healthier by not engaging in.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm a non smoker - I recently kissed a girl who smokes and it was a very unpleasant experience! Her mouth tasted like an ash tray smells!:cool: Tongue play didn't help, it just tasted like burnt chemicals.

I tried smoking during a Boy Scout camp when I was 11, luckily I never understood why it was pleasurable. Around the same I learned how to masturbate - I could understand the pleasure in that!!!:tongue:

D

deleted20132

Nope, never tried and never will!

Totally agree with ScaredLittleBoy, i couldnt have said it better myself! Im glad im not the only one with such opinion.

Yes, dongalong, my friend, i almost had a chance to kiss one lady here who was smoking, but her breath was just like dump-place of that burned shit! And she started smoking out of being bored!!!!!!!!!!!! At 24, and it was not out of some puberty insecurities in herself :-(

Anyway, when i see a nice woman that i dont know who smokes, i say in half-voice - 'throw that thing away, i have something better to suck on for you'!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You won't be saying that when your Mother's in hospital and you have to foot the bill or wait a good 3 years to get a hip replacement.

are you saying you would rather that she die of lung cancer?

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No I'm saying that whilst smoking may be a disgusting habit, it does generate huge amounts of income into the UK economy (I don't know about other countries). A massive 6 billion pounds a year from taxes on cigarettes, 3 billion which then goes to smoking related deaths/illnesses, so that's 3 billion a year that goes into schools, NHS, librarys and other public services.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
frizzle, while I agree that it shouldn't be banned, what you described about revenue isn't a good reason to allow it.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I smoke 1 or 2 cigars a week, usually to unwind after a long day or fun night. Tried cigarettes once and hated them.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
No I'm saying that whilst smoking may be a disgusting habit, it does generate huge amounts of income into the UK economy (I don't know about other countries). A massive 6 billion pounds a year from taxes on cigarettes, 3 billion which then goes to smoking related deaths/illnesses, so that's 3 billion a year that goes into schools, NHS, librarys and other public services.
They'd probably double that if they legalised cannabis or better still cocaine!!!:rolleyes:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, they tell me I'm smokin'. Oh...you mean cigarettes or something else! In that case NO!