Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I used to wear my ex gf's panties for the kink of it. Just one more form of spicing it up. She would then wear one of my boxer briefs. We'd go to work in them some days. I'd be constantly aware of the fact and be aroused by it the whole day, thinking of her and knowing that she did the same. That night we'd fuck like there's no tomorrow!

It was also like a private joke for me. Sitting in boring meetings I would imagine my male colleagues in their boring old fart-catchers and wondering how they would react if they knew that I was wearing a small frilly/lacy/sheer 'nothing'!

It gave me quite a kick!

Reactions: misteraverage

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I wear panties almost every day. Sometimes when it's hot I will go commando with jeans. Oh and I don't sleep in panties unless it is that time of the month. :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear them almost every day.

Also, I'm very into hanging out nearly nude. The problem is that when I sit down, I would be exposing my vagina- a sensitive mucous membrane- to surfaces which have been exposed to otherr people's bare asses, dirty pants/skirts, and even feet! So panties are a must!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I wear them too, almost every day and I prefer the really decorative type, from the answers you've received so far it appears wearing women's panties is even more common than you suspected.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I wear them too, almost every day and I prefer the really decorative type, from the answers you've received so far it appears wearing women's panties is even more common than you suspected.
Methinks the OP should have been more specific in his question. I bet he wanted answers only from men :biggrin1: LOL

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I wear underwear (usually women's :tongue: ) with trousers, not with skirts. It's mainly a comfort thing, although I'd be the first to admit that the feeling of fresh air on a breezy day is not at all unpleasant.

I seldom wear short, short skirts these days but I suppose if I did I'd make an exception for propriety's sake.

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sorta went through a phase not too long ago where I'd sometimes wear women's underwear - thongs and g-strings, to be precise. Not really sure why I did it...I guess I felt comfortable in them. I still have them, though I very rarely wear them anymore.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love how Njqt466, AlteredEgo, SpoiledPrincess, and ManlyBanisters didn't miss a beat answering this thread. Your honest responses were great considering that we knew the intention of the OP. Thanks for the humor!

I've never been into drag, so wearing womens' undies was never anything that crossed my mind. I can see where it would be a real turn on for some, but mens' underwear and athletic clothes turn me on. Being the live and let live guy that I am, I encourage all of you to wear what you like. If you're really into something out of the mainstream, post some photos for us!

Stresskit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear them some times. I feel hot and sexy in them. Sheer panties sure make a cock look good too.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not big into panties TBH. if it's a special occasion i'll wear 'em, but for the most part i go commando. when it's that time of the month i steal my husband's briefs.

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OH the lesson learned was either edit your poll more carefully or don't post them when its late and you are tired.

YUPpers..... as many guessed I was asking men about whether they wear such underwear. I would like to edit the poll OR at least my first post to reflect that now, but I can't find a way to do so, suggestions ???

MeaCulpa please ?

hnf