Do Your Friends Know You're Hung?

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of my friends I've had for 5+ years. They are only now discovering I have a large penis, because we have only just started going to the pool and the beach together, and my wet shorts make an obvious outline. Or maybe they always knew and never commented until now. Who knows. Before then, only a small number of 5-6 people knew, either by seeing on Grindr that I was advertising myself as hung, or accidental bulge showing.

How about everyone else? Do you advertise it openly, or perhaps previous partners have shared that information with your circle?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say 100 percent of my friends know, but not due to me flaunting it or seeing it hard. A heavy 7 inch hanging flaccid dick is not easy to hide. Certainly impossible at the gym unless I start doing a towel dance and I fill out the front of my slacks pretty well, so I would say everyone knows. Unless they have slept with me or swam with me or been at the gym, they may have never seen it, but they definitely know!

A funny story, one guy who was a friend of s friend ended up at my place one night due to his alcohol intake and I took away his keys. In the morning he took a shower and drank a pot of coffee to sober up. He asked if he could borrow some underwear and shorts and a t shirt for the day, I said sure and gave him some choices. After dressing, he looked at me and asked what the hell I carried around in the front of my boxer briefs! He said his dick was swimming in the extra stretched out pouch. So, in this case, the guy saw nothing, but still figured it out. Lol

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a nudist, so a large percentage of our friends see us naked. So I guess they know my size, at least flaccid size. I guess the follow up question is what of it? I absolutely don't care about the penis sizes of my friends, and guess I'm not a big deal to them either.