does anybody know about shaun T

Whatever2010

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are y’all so hard on feminine gay black men? Like he’s not even that fem damn.....can we cut the internalized hate? And the hetero-gender role / behavioral mindset, he’s gay gtfoi ... meanwhile y’all probably old as shit... judging this rich ass, happy ass BLACK man living his fucking life...

Nudist Guy

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw their Scruff profiles while their secret Twitter was still active. They definitely were looking to hook up, it was quite clear. Shaun mainly looking for tops. They seemed pretty open to body types and ages. There was no mention about race/ethnicity. They seemed more interested in the "connection" and less so with a certain look.....yes, surprisingly.

Also I remember that they posted that they travel often and like to find activity partners in the places they were visiting. While they did not show their faces, it was quite obvious it was their bodies (Shaun's belly scar and tattoos). I was quite impressed with their "no apology" sexual energy despite the fact they are public, Shaun has his own brand, and they have kids.

They actually come off as very cool and healthy: a rarity for public figures, indeed. I follow their Instagram and am very impressed with how much openness they post, along with pics of their kids. Obvious their kids have not changed their sex life!

I may have saved screen shots: I will have to check my library!

boogiekid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anything on his husband? If you watch his cardio workout on his Focus T25 videos, all you can pay attention to is his husband's huge package jumping all over the place in his shorts. It's so distracting I had to stop working out and just jack off. ;)

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not me coming back to massively update the thread for you guys, only to find all my (and everyone else's) posts were deleted and I've been hit with copyright warnings.

smh, this fucking sucks.

Ckhoin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
No shade.but I’m surprised he said he turned 46.not gonna lie,if he said he was turning 50,I’d believe it.
yeah... he looks a lot older. Perhaps if he dated black men one of them would have taught him skin care...

Tybrwn123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Damn that was definitely a media drop on those twitter links.
I accidentally stumbled across them. Someone I follow liked one of the posts and I was like that look like Shaun t’s scar. And low and behold a whole Twitter account