does anybody know about shaun T

Dohplay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1.wheres Scott?

2.he flew all the way to Australia for THAT?..alright,lol
Shaun’s a celebrity, who’s hot. and this instructor (probably a friend) needed to shoot a promo real to sell instructional videos.

Whether Shaun was paid, or just did a friend a solid, the amount of hate and ridicule directed at him for living successfully is insane.

Ckhoin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
No shade.but I’m surprised he said he turned 46.not gonna lie,if he said he was turning 50,I’d believe it.
yeah... he looks a lot older. Perhaps if he dated black men one of them would have taught him skin care...

Shocked_1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y’all be nice! Yes he does look older. It’s more like due to the combo of gray hair and the bulking. But he’s enjoying this muscle daddy phase and not hurting anyone, so let him do him.
lol I said “no shade”…hell,I just thought he was older than what he said lol.still looks fine for his age.

Reactions: ukanubatrust

Poole032

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaun needs a black man. Even gay black men go white when they are up there lol.
Let people love who they fucking want please……sick of this……does him being with a white man stop your lights from coming on when you hit the light switch??….does it stop your refrigerator from being full when you open it?????…….NO…….then why do you care what race he dates…….

Man LOVE WHO YALL WANT TO LOVE

that’s the problem with the world today everybody to fucking worried about what other ppl are doing in their own damn lives

Mind your own business and watch how better your world becomes

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shaun needs a black man. Even gay black men go white when they are up there lol.
I actually agree, and going deeper than that, I sometimes feel like he forgets that he IS a black man.

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok this is a double edged sword. I understand where you are coming from with that statement but I also am for letting people love who they love.

Yes, Shaun can be out of touch to many of us in many ways, but that’s what he likes for his marriage and lifestyle. Also, black people cannot be captain save a hoe everytime a BM seems like he’s in the sunken place.

Tbh I doubt having a black partner would influence much because Shaun is the more dominant person in his relationship then and now. It’s his mind set and has probably been that way long before Scott and will like remain that way no matter what.

Again, though it may annoy people, he’s not hurting anyone so it is what it is.