Does being too thick exist?

Have you had bad sexual experiences from being too thick?

• Total voters

SpicySalad

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Moreno Valley (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About one year ago I was visiting a friends house chilling on his bed, we'll call him Greg. Greg was always a trickester and our relationship as friends was always about joking around. While visiting I took Gregs phone and stuffed it into my back pocket, of course Greg would fight to get it back but Im like twice his size so it was pointless trying to get it back that way. Greg thought it was a good idea to just pull the sheets from under me but I was too heavy for that to work. Of course he realized what a ridiculous plan it was so he opted for a different strategy. His plan was to instead slowly pull my pants down and risk embarassing myself or giving in and return his phone. But I wasnt a push over and let him continue his plan. But it did not go as planned. There I was pretending to sleep since I knew his efforts were futile until I felt a breeze on my crotch and realized Greg had slipped up and accidently pulled my briefs down.

In my head I was shocked he had the balls to along with his plan and another side of me was curious to see what Greg would do now that he had seen my cock. Which was so unlike me btw. I expected a response from Greg but instead he was in awe, jaw dropped. After his trance he had told me that he had seen plenty of dick but he had never seen one as thick as mine was. I was flattered and weirded out with the situation, even though we were close friends I had never thought that one day something like that would happen.

Out of the blue Greg excitingly asked if he could suck me off. I was hesitant at first but I mean what guy wouldnt turn down a bj? I let Greg do all the work since at the time it was my first time getting a blowjob, until only 20 seconds had passed and he was out of breath cursing. Greg said he sucked dick before but never had to worry about his jaw cramping so I thought Id give him some help. I told him to get on the bed with his face towards the edge, I got up and pointed my cock right at his face. He started laughing saying hes never been intimidated by a dick before that day. I let him catch his breath before I went to town on his face. There was a lot of teeth and short breaks but I dont blame him.

From that day foward Greg became friends with benfits, except one week when I visited for game night he wanted to take things a step further. He wanted to do anal, Greg was so eager he prepped for a week and a half. In secret he practiced with a dildo and lube because he was scared I wouldnt fit. I aggreed but I was worried the dildo wasnt enough practice for him. When the time finally arrived Greg prepared the bed and got condoms and lube from his night stand. He got onto the bed and presumed his position. I appreciated all the effort Greg had put into that night, but there was a glaring problem. The condoms that Greg bought were too small for me. I mean my cock isnt the longest so the condom was just enough to cover the whole shaft, but the width of the condom was small. Wearing it was painful and it felt like a vice grip on my cock but thats all Greg had so I made do.

Greg had sex before but he was always a top in his relationships never had he taken a dick up his ass and was quite nervous. To ease him into it I loosened up his ass with some fingering. One, then two, and finally three fingers, I really wanted to make sure Greg wasnt being split in half so I took it slow. I was holding back the fiery urge to stop all that and rail his ass. When I thought he was ready I took some lube onto mh cock and teased his tight hole with the tip. Soon enough I tried to enter his ass slowly as too not hurt Greg, but it was pointless. Upon entry Greg gasped with a mix of pain and pleasure. He said he wasnt a bitch and begged me to go deeper. I laughed and said well I cant say I didnt warn you and thrust my hips a little.

Immediately Greg screamed in pain and pushed my waist back with his hands. I gave him a little time to adjust to my size, but it wasnt even halfway in. After a quick breather from Greg he told me to continue. I was getting a little impatient so I thrusted back in about 3\4 of my shaft. Greg screamed my name and thats what really let gates flood, so I took out my cock and shoved it back in.

Plap Plap Plap I

Id only thrust a little more than half my cock in Gregs tight ass each time, the only noise that filled the room was Gregs moaning and the sound my balls slapping his cheecks. Alas it was short lived Greg only lasted 15 seconds before he gave into the pain. He asked my to stop because the pain was beginning to be unbearable. A little dissapointed I understood. I finished off by jerking it and giving him a creampie.

Sadly my girth was too much and it lead to a bad experience. I was wondering if there are any stories that youd like to share with the same situation or the complete opposite where your girth was something someone really enjoyed.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I have had people tell me I was to thick for anal and others tell me they couldn't suck me without it hurting their jaw . I think it depends on the individual. Some people would take it all orally or anally. So I guess it's all relative

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First off, "too thick" is relative. Some people can take a fist (with practice), some people can't take a finger. It just depends. However - for the most part some of us thick guys are just too thick for some people. There have been guys I've been too thick for, and there have been gals as well. Not everyone is going to find you too thick, and there are some that can't handle much at all.

For me, to get an idea of my own thickness I got a toy that was the same thickness as me and tried it out (as a bottom). It was an eye opener and gave me a greater appreciation for those who CAN take me, and allowed me to learn patience as a top. Definitely a recomended practice for sure!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no real bad experiences. had a gf once that I was just too big for. eventually, we had "comfortable" sex.

D

deleted3272

I wouldn't say any bad experiences. Though I've met with multiple women who claimed that they could deepthroat me then couldn't deliver saying it was due to my girth. Same goes for anal.

Reactions: fixer69xxx
D

deleted136887

I am a habdfull, womwn tajes me, needs lots of foreplay.
The length is more of an issue, cannot just bang away, gota let her control depth

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oof, yeah this is a recurring issue for me. I’d say 3/4 out of all sexual encounters I’ve had, my girth has been an issue. My length is quite a challenge already, but my girth is usually the main hurdle. If it’s a one-time hookup, usually it doesn’t or can’t go further than being jerked off and some oral.

Some see my girth and call off any penetration whatsoever, but some do give it a try, and it’s half and half on whether we’re successful. One-time hookups usually never have the patience for me to try and loosen them up and get them relaxed. They usually say they’re ready too quickly, then I line up my long fat dick with their hole, push in slowly, it’s too tight, they say it hurts, and we quit.

And that’s just the partner-based issues haha. There’s also the trial and error of finding condoms, cock rings, and sex toys that can reasonably accommodate all this thick meat. Still haven’t found any that I feel really do the job in a way that nicely balances function and comfort.

I love my girth personally, but it’s honestly impractical. No one really needs a penis to be as thick as mine lol, and there are guys even thicker than me here, no idea how they manage haha

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel a little bad for straight guys that are thick, but there is no such thing as a (unenhanced, human) dick too thick for anal intercourse. You should see the toys some guys use.

That being said, I have been turned down more than once for being too thick.

Reactions: Tor9 and UKGay50

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too thick is relative. Too tight would be a better description framing. Most guys are too tight to accommodate my own extra thick penis and it hurts like hell when they aren't open enough to handle it--like someone is squeezing the shaft as hard as they can with their hand--and that's assuming they can even get it in them. The worst is when they won't accept their own limitations and keep insisting we stay at it because they really want me in them. My own ass can accommodate anything though.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed... VERY relative to the woman.

All things considered; some take a lot more work than others. And every once and a while, you hit the jackpot -- perfect fit.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oof, yeah this is a recurring issue for me. I’d say 3/4 out of all sexual encounters I’ve had, my girth has been an issue. My length is quite a challenge already, but my girth is usually the main hurdle. If it’s a one-time hookup, usually it doesn’t or can’t go further than being jerked off and some oral.

Some see my girth and call off any penetration whatsoever, but some do give it a try, and it’s half and half on whether we’re successful. One-time hookups usually never have the patience for me to try and loosen them up and get them relaxed. They usually say they’re ready too quickly, then I line up my long fat dick with their hole, push in slowly, it’s too tight, they say it hurts, and we quit.

And that’s just the partner-based issues haha. There’s also the trial and error of finding condoms, cock rings, and sex toys that can reasonably accommodate all this thick meat. Still haven’t found any that I feel really do the job in a way that nicely balances function and comfort.

I love my girth personally, but it’s honestly impractical. No one really needs a penis to be as thick as mine lol, and there are guys even thicker than me here, no idea how they manage haha
You're just hung all around. That's a big dick

Intellectualmeat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off, "too thick" is relative. Some people can take a fist (with practice), some people can't take a finger. It just depends. However - for the most part some of us thick guys are just too thick for some people. There have been guys I've been too thick for, and there have been gals as well. Not everyone is going to find you too thick, and there are some that can't handle much at all.

For me, to get an idea of my own thickness I got a toy that was the same thickness as me and tried it out (as a bottom). It was an eye opener and gave me a greater appreciation for those who CAN take me, and allowed me to learn patience as a top. Definitely a recomended practice for sure!
Nailed it. Thick is always relative.

Reactions: Jjj19 and nhguy78

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everything is relative to the person taking the cock. Guys can manage a variety of different sizes but there comes a point where they put in a mental block on thickness and length - yet there are guys who go in for fisting and wow, that's some thickness and length involved there.
If I get really relaxed I can manage thick and loving, if it's cold then I don't want to go the whole hog for a BIG experience. Then there is that little thing called forep[lay that doesn't get the attention it deserves because that really does give the body the incentive to manage that little bit more - and for me if that happens and the size makes my eyes water I always make sure they don't pull out once they've shot but hang on in there, let the fucking beast droop a little then harden off for a really good fuck, certainly for me, the second time around.

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like the other responses it depends on who is on the receiving end of it. I've been denied anal, I've had complaints about their jaws hurting during oral, etc. But others love the thickness, so I really do believe it depends on the other person.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I feel a little bad for straight guys that are thick, but there is no such thing as a (unenhanced, human) dick too thick for anal intercourse. You should see the toys some guys use.

That being said, I have been turned down more than once for being too thick.
It's relative as others have said. I have tried to experience big dick but one guy gave up and went home. I kinda blame it on him not wanting any sort of foreplay.

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah parroting everyone; it is relative. But theres also statistics and such. Like if you have a 7 inch girth dick, statisticslly you are going to be too thick for most. Now when I say too thick, I mean not easily just stick it in and go to town. You'll most definitely need foreplay and lube and time and patience.

The guy i see is really thick. I haven't gotten to officially measure him but I assume about 6.5 girth. It's massive. And it hurts slightly at first. But then I can take it just fine after a minute or two. Im just luckily looser than most I guess cause i dont practice to take thick dicks. I wish i could personally be too thick as my girth is rather thin when compared to the mosnters on this site! But in real life I've been told my dick size is somewhat thick.

BearbottomPatrick

Sexy Member
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my younger days thickness was an issue. I'd have a swollen anus for a few days afterwards. I finally met a guy that I couldn't hardly take. He was so big. I'd say a minimum of 2.75 at the base. His head was at least 2.25. He was so patient for me. After a few hours of trying he managed to get it all in. I so miss him. I've never met another that I can't take.