Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Specifically, have you ever been asked by a guy to come suck his dick, said you're not in the mood but he's offered cash so you did it because cash was on the table with no strings attached?

Has happened to me, was a guy I'd meet every few weeks when he was house sitting for a friend while she worked, would invite me over to suck each other off in the garden (it was the middle of the night so no risk of being seen). One night I wasn't in the mood as it'd been a long day when he asked, said I was pretty tired and not up for it so he offered me some cash for a quick blow and I caved almost instantly because money is money and I'm a thirsty cock sucker, didn't matter at that point I was tired because I was on my knees in minutes.. I still meet him every now and then.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once taken out to dinner by a guy I looked but didn't fancy. Excellent dinner, he was obviously making a play for me and he picked up the tab. Seemed churlish not to stop at "his" for coffee on the way home even though I knew there were strings. Naked I knew I was right, I didn't fancy him so gave him a blow job and fled.
I refused another dinner.

D

deleted18388141

No!
I remember once this guy offered me money at a bar as a way to “convince ir seduce” he enjoyed an old fashioned water throwing on his face like in stupid old movies lol

• Love
Reactions: deleted3155011