Does this really happen?

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must say that as a female (or perhaps complete weirdo) the world of male urination is something of a mystery to me, and I've always been curious about it. I somehow feel like I've been let in on some kind of underground secret. For instance, until this post, I was not aware of the trough urinal. Thank you, LPSG, for this new bit of info.
...Needless to say, I'll have to conduct my own research about this shared urinal business.

P.S. Just so you know, girls totally make out in public restrooms because we know you guys won't get to see.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absinthium:
P.S. Just so you know, girls totally make out in public restrooms because we know you guys won't get to see.

You're going to get kicked out of the Holy Alliance of Women's Secret Keepers for that one.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 13 2005, 10:40 PM
I must say that as a female (or perhaps complete weirdo) the world of male urination is something of a mystery to me, and I've always been curious about it. I somehow feel like I've been let in on some kind of underground secret. For instance, until this post, I was not aware of the trough urinal. Thank you, LPSG, for this new bit of info.
...Needless to say, I'll have to conduct my own research about this shared urinal business.

[post=320390]Quoted post[/post]​

I knew it! I just knew it!! What else are you girls hiding from us?!

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We fucking LOVE doing housework. Especially while being pulled around by a leash and collar, being called your little "Baby Making Factory". Do that to ANY woman, and you'll have her eating out of your hand, I guarantee it!

(I would write something down here, professing how ridiculous the above statements are, but on second thought, I'm positive that there have to be some women out there that would totally go for that... And men, too.)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 14 2005, 01:40 AM

Ahhh ... You shall have to hang with your mum and I one day. I will take you on a tour of men's restrooms. It will be mildly facinating at first, and then completely commonplace.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 14 2005, 06:40 AM
I must say that as a female (or perhaps complete weirdo) the world of male urination is something of a mystery to me, and I've always been curious about it. I somehow feel like I've been let in on some kind of underground secret.

I find this soooo enlightening! I just assumed all women knew about the "male" side of life and the stuff we talk about here.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 13 2005, 11:40 PM
I must say that as a female (or perhaps complete weirdo) the world of male urination is something of a mystery to me...Needless to say, I'll have to conduct my own research about this shared urinal business.

A good place to start is www.urinal.net, which features photos or male (and female!) urinal installations from around the word. For those who have never seen a communal trough urinal, here are a few examples:

http://www.urinal.net/wrigley_field/

(After a few beers, I wonder how many Wrigley patrons mix up the trough for pissing with the one for hand washing...)

http://www.urinal.net/tiger_stadium/

http://www.urinal.net/dodgerstadium/

http://www.urinal.net/barstow_station/

http://www.urinal.net/emosaustin/

http://www.urinal.net/madison/

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by absinthium@Jun 13 2005, 10:40 PM
I knew it! I knew there was a reason girls always go there in packs.

It's very difficult to explain the protocols of male urination right now. If this site allowed for ASCII art, it would be easy, since a chart explains it far better than words.

gamma_phi: Trough urinals are the only ones I've ever shared.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Posting something three times. Do eggs and spam, eggs bacon and spam, eggs bacon sausage and spam, spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam, or lobster thermidor à crevette in a mornay sauce, topped with truffle pâté, fried egg, brandy, and spam? Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
When I build my dream home in a few years, I'm going to have a wall urinal in the bathroom. I've never seen one in a home, only in public restrooms. Why do I want one? Because I'm a man! If there's anything that was ever horribly designed for a man to piss in, it's a commode. Uncut guys have no aim. Commodes are strictly for women and for crapping.

No, I've never shared an individual urinal, nor have I seen it done. I try not to share the trough kind either.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by SouthernBMC@Jun 14 2005, 02:51 PM
Was anyone besides me a bit surprised by the urinal website?
[post=320643]Quoted post[/post]​
I've seen Portal of Evil. Trust me, there ARE stranger sites out there.

Bigintex

Experimental Member
Media
This whole subject is one of my HUGE pet peeves. Who exactly is the idiot who designs mens facilities anyway? I HATE(!) having some dude staring at my dick when I pee. Makes my piss just wanna' crawl back up. Those trough things...jeeze. I was at one once and it was actually BATHTUB that the guys were supposed to stand around and use. Thats bad enough but as I was pissing, a young boy came in and stood across from the tub to pee. Maybe I am to modest but I do not think it is right that a kid should see an adult (non-fathers) dick.
I have been shoulder to shoulder with guys pissing at State Fairs (the trough thing again). Just creeps me out big time. I had a guy once tell me, as I am pissing, "Wow! you must be proud"... whats the correct response to THAT? "uh, yeah, I am...what the fuck you lookin' at my dick for you piss-lovin' freak?!?".
Even the position of urinals at stores ect. is UNREAL! Not long ago, I was at a fast food chain. I walked in, unzipped, started my biz and the door opens (another customer). I realized, with true horror, that anyone looking my way, would have seen my shit all flopped out. THE DOOR, WHEN OPEN, ALLOWED DIRECT VEIW OF THE GUY PISSING!

Why do "they" think guys do not care about this shit? I am NOT a prudish guy- I have a real, live 8 plus dick, I am not ashamed...BUT I do not like the whole see and be seen pissing routine. I feel sorry for little dick guys...must be humiliating. All I can say is they would NEVER force women to do all this stuff as a "group"! So why is it ok to do it to guys?

Reactions: AgHarley

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bigintex@Jun 15 2005, 08:25 AM
This whole subject is one of my HUGE pet peeves. Who exactly is the idiot who designs mens facilities anyway? I HATE(!) having some dude staring at my dick when I pee. Makes my piss just wanna' crawl back up. Those trough things...jeeze. I was at one once and it was actually BATHTUB that the guys were supposed to stand around and use.
[...snip.]
[post=320828]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to be bothered by it when I was younger but now it does not really bother me anymore. However, I absolutely cannot take a dump if someone is anywhere near me.