Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thats not fair Zayne, I'm sure Dolfette is real, she posts real.
And now she has chosen to show her face as her avatar a validation pic in a public gallery will follow within a few minutes :smile:

Is there some sort of verification lottery going on?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SK when do you bitch at men for posting off topic? I'm just seeing you bitch about women. Maybe I missed your consistency.

Would you have felt the same emotions about this thread if it were made about you?
Dolfette's avatar is the topic of discussion in many threads in this sub forum. I thought it was quite appropriate. If you don't, request it to be removed. I'm sure a couple of members will applaud your efforts to unclog the Women's Forum. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think there is a little witch hunt going on against Dolfette's Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think that how i express my femininity totally counts as a woman's issue! but i'm just a teeny, tiny bit biased.

this pic was taken when chat went glitchy last night, just as me & mad red were enjoying ogling each others tits. just for background.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think that how i express my femininity totally counts as a woman's issue! but i'm just a teeny, tiny bit biased.

this pic was taken when chat went glitchy last night, just as me & mad red were enjoying ogling each others tits. just for background.

Your lady lumps are so feminine and beautiful. I look forward to you allowing me and my husband to ogle you in the future....sometime very soon! ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, sure, so it's not a women's issue. Haul it to etc, then.

I approve of the thread topic, though. Nice avatar, dolfette.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't read it if it were in Etc. and I think those who favor the Etc. forum may not get it. So far I think the opinion to move it is not really motivated by it truly being "off topic"

Well, it doesn't bother me if it's here. Or there. Whatever.

Regarding dolfette's question: I think my avatar affects how people view me. Sometimes when someone has never met me before but he or she gives me attitude, I wonder if that person is making certain assumptions about me based on it. It only took me about 3 minutes to choose it, and that choice was based solely upon the words that used to be on it, which told people that I am female. When people began assuming I was blonde, I altered it so that she had dark hair and I added the nickname that people here used to call me. I like it. I'm sure that if I had a different avatar, people would treat me differently.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it doesn't bother me if it's here. Or there. Whatever.

Regarding dolfette's question: I think my avatar affects how people view me. Sometimes when someone has never met me before but he or she gives me attitude, I wonder if that person is making certain assumptions about me based on it. It only took me about 3 minutes to choose it, and that choice was based solely upon the words that used to be on it, which told people that I am female. When people began assuming I was blonde, I altered it so that she had dark hair and I added the nickname that people here used to call me. I like it. I'm sure that if I had a different avatar, people would treat me differently.
is she a physical likeness?
or a representation of an attitude?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is she a physical likeness?
or a representation of an attitude?

I like her style.

You'll have to be the judge of how closely she resembles me... Perhaps if you squint, then she looks like me?

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the avatar is lovely, its a picture of a very pretty girl (woman) ,but its not a "womans issue"
Theres nothing wrong in expressing your admiration or starting a discussion on anyones pics, you can do that in your social groups, blogs, personal pms , in the etc forum.
However starting this thread in "womans issues" just not sure it fits here.
The thread is not about expressions of feminilty , it was started to show admiration to one member.
As I said nothing wrong in that, but its in the wrong place.