Done anal w/women

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
For str8 guys who have done anal with a women what is the appeal? It seems like anal sex is becoming a more common practice at least in college and the dating scene

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Here are a few reasons:
#1 - She likes it.
The rest, in no particular order:
It feels good
The view from the back is lovely
Change of routine

I dunno. There's nothing I won't do to pleasure a woman, so if I didn't like it (big "IF", because I love it) I'd still do it to give pleasure.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Here are a few reasons:
#1 - She likes it.
It feels good
Change of routine

Agree all of these, plus it's a bit "naughty" which appeals to me as well as some women.

Some like it. Some don't. My ex wife used to let me fuck her in the backside until we got married, when she stopped... bitch! Current wife doesn't like it, but doesn't mind me doing other women or men when we swing.

For me, it's an enjoyable part of sex, but I wouldn't do it to a woman who didn't want it, and would stop if they said it hurt too much. But I think a bit of pain appeals to some women - one of my ex-gfs used to say "it always hurts and I hope it always does". I read about some female saying "it hurts but it hurts good".

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anal orgasms are different from vaginal ones.
some girls crave it not knowing how to hit that spot,using
the vaginal walls...and become frustrated.
when they finally have an anal orgasm from anal they feel
they had a well rounded dose of orgasms.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i've never done anal with a woman before.

but i have a younger friend who has done it. it think the main thing for him is that he doesn't want to deal with condoms and with anal sex he doesn't have to worry about making her pregnant (his reasoning - not mine).

D_54de567f

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys,

My current wife cannot get enough of Anal. After lots of practice she has now realised that as long as she is fully relaxed she can multi orgasm through anal,

She has even got carried away and squirted through the deep penertrations she recieves.

Dont get me wrong it has not always been this good. I used to have no it hurts then no i dont want it but one night she got completly wasted and from then on its been access all areas and her choice 9 times out of 10! She even enjoys a good dose of fisting. Heaven!

The only down side is i keep telling her that i want to be on the recieving end some times and after buying her a strap on to abuse me with she wont participate! Keeps saying its not normal...... Shes out and i abuse myself but all i want is to recieve it deep and hard ;(

G

limon666

Just Browsing
Media
Anal is great if the girl's into it. I used to have a massive fetish for anal but I couldn't do it with my girlfriend for years because she was reluctant and I had tight foreskin which meant I'd actually be hurting myself if I went in there. Been circumcised since and have done it on a few one-night stands.

I think the taboo is the turn-on but it's also when they enjoy it so much more than you expect.

paulstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always thought men enjoyed anal sex (and rimming) because stimulating the prostate is pleasurable. But girls don't have a prostate. What's in it for them? Forgive my ignorance: I'm gay so don't know much about girls.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had the experience doing it anal with a woman. They all think my penis size is to big...and don't even want to try. :yikes: Believe me...I have asked several times with different women.

The closest I have come...is while doing it doggie style...inserting my thumb in her rear with her permission. I SO enjoy that feeling when fucking doggie style!!!

No luck yet...but I will keep asking! :naughty:

biz
:biggrin1:

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
against what is supposed to happen, I enjoy anal for a few reasons:
1. no condom = cum in her ass
2. tighter oh, did i say tighter
3. more taboo...just a no no for years wiht people
4. something different

Thanks for reading

D

deleted110426

I haven't tried it yet.:frown1: My current gf wont go for it. We've had a couple of drinks on some occasions where she'd mustered up the courage to say okay lets try it, but when it came down to it, and I was knocking on her backdoor. She was like " Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!". As far as appeal goes for me it's probably because it's something I've never tried before like f_nguy said it's taboo and a lot tighter fit.

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paul, women who enjoy it enjoy it because there's a large quantity of nerves that (when stimulated properly) add up to a great deal of pleasure. I haven't done it myself but if I ever do I'll be sure to give some feedback.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Something different, tightness, woman wants it and enjoys it, it's all been said. However, most women in my experience are not interested. Of over 50 on my 'scorecard' only three have actually asked for anal - all had done it with previous partners - and two have been persuaded to try it. Cock size, at least mine, has not been a problem. I have to say I prefer pussy.

Enquirer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are a few reasons:
#1 - She likes it.
It feels good
Change of routine

I dunno. There's nothing I won't do to pleasure a woman, so if I didn't like it (big "IF", because I love it) I'd still do it to give pleasure.

The first time you did anal with her, did she ask you to do it, or was it your idea? And does she orgasm from anal sex? I take it you have a large penis, since you are on this forum.

22AMINOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In ten years, my ex-wife only let me do her in the ass once, I was careful and attentive and used loads of lube.....butt still to no avail, so that was that, then.....a few years ago I met my current gf who does let me do it now and then, but not regularly. I love doing anal for all the above reasons.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Basically theres the physical aspect that (hopefully) her ass is a tighter fit for u than her pussy... :wink:
And also the psycological aspect; doin somthing naughty makes you fuck all the better :tongue2:

D

deleted3272

Ive only done it with one girl, Its sompthing ive allways wanted to try but allways got told no way. Finally found a girl who had never done it but wanted to and amazingly wanted to with me. Took two tries to get it in used two toys smaller than me first and lots of lube but in the end i was only able to get mabie halfway in. It was kinda disapointing but atleast I can say ive tried.