Verified
Gold
Media
Hillside, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The vid where he gets fucked :p and yes you can kind of see his face for half a second :rolleyes: who knew that he was such a horny bottom :D just like him the other guy is also a Cum Geyser :kissing:
What’s the time stamp where you can see his face?

Reactions: IndiaDeven

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The vid where he gets fucked :p and yes you can kind of see his face for half a second :rolleyes: who knew that he was such a horny bottom :D just like him the other guy is also a Cum Geyser :kissing:
Jesus fuck they're both so hot. Great video!!

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just for like a split second lololo but at least his eyes and mouth are in the same clip View attachment 28696311
Yeah he has a gorgeous face tbh. You could tell just from the nose and lips in previous photos. Damn him for winning in life that hard (great face, great body, good education, hot hookups) . Lmaooo

Reactions: Mill95 and ev_676

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fuckkkk, his top is super hot as well!! Does anyone know anything about him? I hope these two dudes keep working together, they're electric!!
He goes by uncut moto on twitter and onlyfans. He is also keeping his identity/face a secret so we don't know much about him either. For now we know he rides motorcycles I guess that's about it.

Reactions: kato_boi

lonqinqly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He goes by uncut moto on twitter and onlyfans. He is also keeping his identity/face a secret so we don't know much about him either. For now we know he rides motorcycles I guess that's about it.

He sounds so sexy!! I need to check this dude out, especially if he and the doc are gonna keep collaborating :rolleyes: Anyone with his OF know if it's worth it??:yum

thebeeskneez

Expert Member
Media
He sounds so sexy!! I need to check this dude out, especially if he and the doc are gonna keep collaborating :rolleyes: Anyone with his OF know if it's worth it??:yum

I'd say it's decently worth it. He has a hot body and doesn't hide too many things in PPV, though there are some. The only duos he has are with the Doc, if that matters. I'd say if you're unsure wait 'til he puts his OF on sale. But on the whole he is not someone I regretted subbing to.

lonqinqly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say it's decently worth it. He has a hot body and doesn't hide too many things in PPV, though there are some. The only duos he has are with the Doc, if that matters. I'd say if you're unsure wait 'til he puts his OF on sale. But on the whole he is not someone I regretted subbing to.

Sounds great! I checked out his twitter and he's pretty hot on his own so thank you for letting me know, will be subscribing soon ^^