Dustin Lance Black

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a very talented writer and director however barebacking unless in a safe committed relationship is just wrong.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am friends with Lance. We met at Bar On Castro one evening while he was in San Francisco for the filming of "Milk." He stated that he is a writer, but I did not learn until later that he is the writer of the film. During his stay, we spent time together at The Café and The Stud. He confessed that he was interested in me, but did not want to pursue me, because his friend, whom he had been trying to introduce me to, expressed interest in me first. Likewise, I confessed that I was interested in him, but did not want to pursue him, because my friend had expressed interest in him first. Subsequently, I introduced them to one another, and they had sex on several occasions in his hotel room. I am kicking myself now. : P

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The pictures are from 2006, apparently, so they aren't recent (meaning they were taken "pre fame"). He released a statement about the pictures but focused more on the fact that he was having unprotected sex than the pictures themselves. These sort of pictures always have a way of coming out, its just a shame some heartless sleaze decided to sell him out.

Also, he's awfully cute and super talented.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
Jesus friggin' christ!!!! Oscar winning screenwriters have gay sexxxx?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This hurts me :frown1:. Why would anyone do that to him, or anyone for that matter. Private pictures and videos are exactly that, private.

Whatever, he's got an Oscar under his belt at such a young age. These photos got nothing on him.

This hurts me :frown1:. Why would anyone do that to him, or anyone for that matter. Private pictures and videos are exactly that, private.

Whatever, he's got an Oscar under his belt at such a young age. These photos got nothing on him.

They do though. They make him a hypocrite in light of his stated position that one should always use condoms when having sex.

There are lots of mean and sad people in the world. Avoid them even if they're hot. They're not worth the time.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's gorgeous. He's brilliant. He's sexual. He's got nothing to be ashamed of. You guys have said it all already.

Amen! And the bastard who sent out these pics needs his dick cut off.

Reactions: GustavoMFM

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those picts are nobodys business but his. Leave him alone!! He is an adult having, by what looks like it, consensual sex with another adult. We don't know anything about the relationship of those two men. Only thing we do know for sure is the 'person' who sold those picts is just on the wrong side of 'pond life'!! Pure scum...

time4mynap

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree that whomever sold the pix should be shot. how tacky to profit off of someone else's fame. as far as the barebacking goes, no one can say whether it's wrong or not. i personally don't do it, but i also don't like it when people say that who i do in my bedroom is any of their business, either.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are people so outraged? It's not like DLB is above fucking over his friends. In fact, that's how he wound up with that script, which by the way, was the worst part of the movie.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are people so outraged? It's not like DLB is above fucking over his friends. In fact, that's how he wound up with that script, which by the way, was the worst part of the movie.

Duh, the script was the movie and Lance Black deserved the Best
Original Screenplay Academy Award for it...along with the other Oscars it won. The screenplay was brilliant, as was the acting, as was the directing...etc., etc., etc. This was not some kind of "affirmative action" Oscar--it was well deserved!

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Milk" was very average and I wouldn't even rank it among the Top 20 films of 2008. I'd still give it a B grade though. Penn's performance was overrated and the supporting characters were paper thin at best.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Milk" was very average and I wouldn't even rank it among the Top 20 films of 2008. I'd still give it a B grade though. Penn's performance was overrated and the supporting characters were paper thin at best.

Thank you, Leonard Maltin...