Dying breed?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a year and a half at LPSG--where there seems to be a majority population of gays and bisexuals---and after witnessing in real life the ease with which supposedly straight men can engage in sexual activity with other men..

... I'm starting to wonder...

Are straight men becoming dinosaurs???? :eek:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. In the religious conservative societies like the muslim countries, 100% straight guy population is still thriving.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have to say it....

Why would straight men want to sit here and talk about huge dicks all day? I would think you would have to be very openminded and comfortable with yourself to be able to do it.

I'm not saying they wouldn't learn anything. IN fact my theory is more the opposite. Most of them likely log on, read the info, find out how to deal with their problem and then go fuck their girlfriend :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. In the religious conservative societies like the muslim countries, 100% straight guy population is still thriving.

Sad...

:biggrin:

I'm worried that there'll be no one left for me! I don't want to have to fight my sistahs for the last straight guy out there!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say it....

Why would straight men want to sit here and talk about huge dicks all day? I would think you would have to be very openminded and comfortable with yourself to be able to do it.

I'm not saying they wouldn't learn anything. IN fact my theory is more the opposite. Most of them likely log on, read the info, find out how to deal with their problem and then go fuck their girlfriend :)

LOL, I hear ya, but no, I have no problem with the population on LPSG. It's when I started noticing a lack of straight men in real life around me.

I started to get worried.
:eek::biggrin1:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to say it....

So I can't be open minded and comfortable with myself? Well damn, that sucks. :roll:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NP - ya can keep all the straight men - more bisexuals for me. well i might have to share with voyeuristic.

ML

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After a year and a half at LPSG--where there seems to be a majority population of gays and bisexuals---and after witnessing in real life the ease with which supposedly straight men can engage in sexual activity with other men...

... I'm starting to wonder...

Are straight men becoming dinosaurs???? :eek:

Don't look at me. I am not turning the straight guys out.

Well, I think that people are becoming quite sophisticated there are a lot of options out there. There are straight guys out there that like women totally. You have to get into the line of sight of those that like you. I know that there are a lot of men wantin' Roofiella. If they don't want you...well more good loving for those that do.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What, straight guys? :eek::tongue:

Maybe they're just all pretending. Maybe Playboy magazine was just a big bust...
(sorry, couldn't resist the pun)

The ones who are not trying to outrun me on blades! Grad students, professors they are all over the place, hit the watering holes in West LA! Steer clear of West Hollywood!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ones who are not trying to outrun me on blades! Grad students, professors they are all over the place, hit the watering holes in West LA! Steer clear of West Hollywood!

Well, then, mr. Blade Piper, could you please pipe/blade them out of town for a few days so that I can see who is left!

On a serious note, I had an absolute blast in West Hollywood last Halloween.

Hmmmm.... will have to check out West LA. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't look at me. I am not turning the straight guys out.

Well, I think that people are becoming quite sophisticated there are a lot of options out there. There are straight guys out there that like women totally. You have to get into the line of sight of those that like you. I know that there are a lot of men wantin' Roofiella. If they don't want you...well more good loving for those that do.

Aw, shucks, roofies. You are the sweetest thing, even if you ARE responsible for my recent avatar change. Just wait until you see the next one!!